Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? (432 Views)

Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos / Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 / A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? by osile2012: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Your church has decided to Host a crusade in Chibok Borno state themed "TAKE THE BATTLE TO THE ENEMIES CAMP" and this is mandatory for all members to attend . Free transportation is available.

Will you attend ? Give reason for ur decision .
Re: Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
lemme pray about it first
Re: Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Why not?

I know the God I serve, his words changeth not.

Psalms 121:7
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

Psalms 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Those are his promises, he will never fail.
Re: Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? by enm(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
osile2012: Your church has decided to Host a crusade in Chibok Borno state themed "TAKE THE BATTLE TO THE ENEMIES CAMP" and this is mandatory for all members to attend . Free transportation is available.

Will you attend ? Give reason for ur decision .

Why not? If it God will, He will not forsake and useless those who obey and follow His command. Bro fear not

(1) (Reply)

Can God Share Is Glory With Men? / What Did You Understand By Sons Of God, And Daugthers Of Man In Gen6. / Final Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.