Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,611 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How To Make Alligator Roll And Frog Pie(photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Alligator Roll And Frog Pie(photos) (1517 Views)

Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic / Photo: See What Mr Biggs Sell As Meat Pie / Picture Of A Man Eating Frog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Alligator Roll And Frog Pie(photos) by godofwar666(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello! I know you will be wondering how I come Across preparing some thing like this but don't worry I will teach you and you will know the steps on how to make wild food like this.

INGRIDENTS: flour,butter,onions,seanoning,tomato sauce,Alligator' meat, Frog meat, con beef, irish potatoe, little tequilla(acohol),
Olive oil,

1. Make an order for frogs or alligator. meat or if you know where to get it make an arraingement for it

2. Wash your meat (alligator or frog) gently remove the skin because both skin are poisonous

3. After washing boil it and make sure you let it done(eatable) boil it for like 30mins

4. Then after boiling for 30mins, put it inside a dishe(a bowl or suacer)

5. Grill it for like 10mins or make use of micro wave

6. After grilling, then spice it up with onions, boiled irish potato, con beef, olive oil, seasoning, boiled pepper...

7. Make your matched flour ready so put the spiced meat (alligator or frog) inside and roll it up or make it like a form of meat pie then put it inside your micro wave for like 30mins

8. After 30mins your snack is ready to eat
So enjoy n feel the taste of the real meat(alligator and frog)

Source: a friend from australia taught me how to do it and its okey (delicious)

Re: How To Make Alligator Roll And Frog Pie(photos) by naturally: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
OK, eat alone
Re: How To Make Alligator Roll And Frog Pie(photos) by godofwar666(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thanks but I never post am self How come and I made a lot of mistakes. I need to delete this
Re: How To Make Alligator Roll And Frog Pie(photos) by Epathra(f): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bon apetit monsieur!
I'll pass on this one.
Re: How To Make Alligator Roll And Frog Pie(photos) by LajaLaba: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
I love this grin

(1) (Reply)

On Substandard Kellogg's Fruit N Fibre / How I Bought A Juju Sacrifice KILISHI (photos) / Calorie Content Of Crayfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.