Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,819 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Tecno S9 Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno S9 Discussion Thread (4515 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno S9 Discussion Thread by olempe(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2014
Givemejoy: how do I go about it?
subscribe on BlackBerry and register with the network via host routing table, then insert into ur Android and use wit blackberry.net apn
Re: Tecno S9 Discussion Thread by horlarlhekan: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
please i tried to reboot my s9 tecno in recovery mode but got stucked with adb sideload filename display.pls i need help to exit this screen..... It's said "noW send the package you want to aplly to the device With adb sideload <filename>"... Pls contAct me on Whatsapp 08103083081 or adetunjisamuel92@gmail.com if u av the solution. I promise you something if you help me out. Thanks
Re: Tecno S9 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2014
horlarlhekan:
please i tried to reboot my s9 tecno in recovery mode but got stucked with adb sideload filename display.pls i need help to exit this screen..... It's said "noW send the package you want to aplly to the device With adb sideload <filename>"... Pls contAct me on Whatsapp 08103083081 or adetunjisamuel92@gmail.com if u av the solution. I promise you something if you help me out. Thanks
.my number holla me letme teach tell you what to do..thank me later
Re: Tecno S9 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2014
horlarlhekan:
.my number holla me letme teach tell you what to do..thank me later.08167341388
Re: Tecno S9 Discussion Thread by Redgiant: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2016
hello, i need a tecno s9s systemui.apk please if anyone has rooted this tablet please upload on google drive or dropbox and share the link..Thanks guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store / Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. / Infinix Note 7 And Note 7 Lite Price And Availability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.