Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids (4819 Views)

See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Omotola And Mike Ezuronye Share Pics Of Their Fathers To Celebrate Fathers' Day / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 29, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by LesbianBoy(m): 1:45am On Sep 29, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by asadike(f): 2:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by amakufrancis(m): 3:54am On Sep 29, 2014
happy family, the guy appears funny too. E go fit roll jokes, hmm.
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by jieta: 4:42am On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by pheyikemi: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Ugly man, beautiful kids .

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by qadeerkug(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2014
LesbianBoy: grin
choiiii sad
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by mysticgal(f): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2014
They should have given the boy a haircut na undecided
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by miqos02(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2014
WOW
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by DonaldGenes(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2014
pheyikemi: Ugly man, beautiful kids .

Yours should rather be "Handsome Pheyikemi,Ugly kids"

Hopefully, you gonna like that "if" I say the same to you?
Moral of the story, stop being a HATER and exhibiting puerile e-behaviour

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by seankay(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2014
I too like this bros
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by ShirelleBaby: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2014
me -likey
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by Missonas(f): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2014
The girl looks like her dad
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by qadeerkug(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2014
Missonas: The girl looks like her dad
and who d boy resemble..?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by Missonas(f): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2014
qadeerkug: and who d boy resemble..?

cheesy I guess him momma
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by pheyikemi: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Yours should rather be "Handsome Pheyikemi,Ugly kids"

Hopefully, you gonna like that "if" I say the same to you?
Moral of the story, stop being a HATER and exhibiting puerile e-behaviour
Itz not abt hatred, itz just d plain truth, calling him handsome when he's not is tantamount to lying, you are a liar. Learn to say the truth, it doesn't hurt really.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by DonaldGenes(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
pheyikemi: Itz not abt hatred, itz just d plain truth, calling him handsome when he's not is tantamount to lying, you are a liar. Learn to say the truth, it doesn't hurt really.
So tagging him " Ugly" invariably makes you HAPPY right?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by pheyikemi: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:
So tagging him " Ugly" invariably makes you HAPPY right?
No, but I just called a spade and spade, and satisfied I said d truth. I guess you are HAPPY wiv ur self righteous attitude. He won't kill u for saying d truth, he'll appreciate u for saying d truth honestly.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by Ayomi088(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
shocked
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by echobee(f): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lovely family. But where d wife naa?
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by dbilliondollar: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
So coool, the reward of labour that has favour. Beautiful kids, wonderful dad who knows how to thrill his fruits.
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by DonaldGenes(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
pheyikemi: No, but I just called a spade and spade, and satisfied I said d truth. I guess you are HAPPY wiv ur self righteous attitude. He won't kill u for saying d truth, he'll appreciate u for saying d truth honestly.

Nope,Not abou' self-righteous or whatever you mean.. You can't just called your fellow man who passed through a hustling phase to make it and you outta the blue begin to Hate on him for no such reason.
Truthfully,That was so wrong, so unchatitable, untactful of you, and Clearly an unjustified reason. Life is too short to be monkeying around with some hate speech., And hey, if you think i give any less of a phùçk NØT even from a packet full of Phūçks,then {you're dead wrong}

Cheers↙↙↙↙↙↙
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by 100Cents: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nah so dem dey share picture to show you say them don make money dey happy.

Dem no dey ever share money..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by leshluap(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
In case!
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by Big4wig(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Cute family
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by valicious1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
echobee: Lovely family. But where d wife naa?
See kweshion! Must she always stick to them like glue?
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by pheyikemi: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Nope,Not abou' self-righteous or whatever you mean.. You can't just called your fellow man who passed through a hustling phase to make it and you outta the blue moon begin to Hate on him for no such reason.
Truthfully,That was so wrong, so unchatitable, untactful of you, and Clearly an unjustified reason. Life is too short to monkeying around with some hate speech., And hey, if you think i give any less of a phùçk NØT even from a packet full of Phūçks,then {you're dead wrong}

Cheers↙↙↙↙↙↙
And life's too short to lie about wen actually itz easy to say d truth, or use panadol for anoda man's headache, he aint complaining or did he complain 2u, I follow him on twitter and he doesn't give a damn either u call him ugly or not, 'cos he knows the truth for himself.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
The boy be like he was in the village suffering before they invited him over to Lagos. He should be quarantined till he looks fit and proper for a decent and civilised society.

He looks like Ojandili the village wrestler.
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chai,see fresh girl cheesy cheesy cheesy catch them young wink wink wink
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by rolled: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
His daughter is wearing a gucci shoe
that shoe is about 220 dollars
maybe more than 30k in naija
nice nice
Re: Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Cute kids tank God de didnt luk lik dea father

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Mighty And Massive 'anaconda; Snake Killed In Alagbole, Ogun State / Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) / Lady Gaga Steps Out In Transparent Bodysuit Over A Black Bra & Thong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.