Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand (987 Views)

These Awesome Skone Wrist Watches Are Here To Stay... / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have / Where Is The Right Place To Fix Tags On Jacket Lapels, Right Or Left? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by lexaydfg(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2014
N.L'S pls cum & settle ds argument. is it the right hand or left hand we are expected to put our wrist-watch?
Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by Danhumprey: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Left hand ofcourse!
Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2014
This early Monday morning
Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by lexaydfg(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2014
y left hand?
Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by SpcAgtOko: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2014
Danhumprey: Left hand ofcourse!

Unless you are left handed, then the right.
Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by dejt4u(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2014
If u ar a leftie, wear it on ur right hand.. But if nt, do otherwise..

Reason is dis: wheneva u're busy wit ur hand(the one u ar used to-right/left), then it wil be very easy for u to be checking for time periodically on the other hand. So u dnt hv to stop whatever u ar doing before u check time..e.g writing, eating, etc

1 Like

Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by Danhumprey: 7:15am On Sep 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Unless you are left handed, then the right.
What?shocked

Isn't it the custom/tradition the world over,to wear a wristwatch on the left hand?
Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by SpcAgtOko: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Danhumprey: What?shocked

Isn't it the custom/tradition the world over,to wear a wristwatch on the left hand?

Not these parts. I'm sitting next to somebody with theirs on the right. wink
Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by Danhumprey: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Not these parts. I'm sitting next to somebody with theirs on the right. wink
Well,I'm used to seeing people wearing theirs on the left.
Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by tomsniel(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2014
definitely the left hand except if you are lefthanded.
Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by Lovexme(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2014
No predefined wrist to wear watches on.
Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by Eghosa1(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2014
I believe the custom is to wear it on your left wrist if you're right-handed and to wear it on your right wrist if you are left handed.

1 Like

Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
I think traditionally wrist watches should be worn on the left hand...we were thought that while growing up hah? lol
I wear mine on my right hand though(I am not left-handed)...I used to wear my wristwatch on my left - I kept on misplacing them.
...In the 2008 to be specific, a friend got me a wristwatch, he was tired of seeing me without 1. He insisted I wear it on my right (he does same too). At 1st it looked like swag...later I started enjoying it. Now even when I wanna wear all these hand beads, I wear it together with my wristwatch(on my right)

...and I have never misplaced any wristwatch since then - except the ones that were stolen angry

I think it should be aLl about choice/personal comfort
Re: Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand by Sammyblaq(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
like quoting KB...Traditionally wrist-watches are meant to be worn on the left hand. I see it right cos am right-handed.
And i think left-handed ppl will love it on the right hand.
My watch left...my bead right.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Domain Name Registration Now. / As A Lady Can U Put This On?? / Dainty Spa And Beauty School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.