Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing (1627 Views)

Airtel Now Has Fast Browsing Network!!!!! / Airtel Bis On Andriod.(super Fast Browsing) / Get Fast Browsing On Pc With Zain And Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by yemight2776(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2014
Hello my dear nairalanders,

I post this because of the way airtel Bleep many of us up with there yeye network, infact i regret subscribing for my last month because it has been hell with airtel network.

the question i bring to you my people is the alternative to airtel for browsing. i heard many people saying mtn is fast, also people are talking about etisalat too, please which network among them did you think is faster to use for browsing and how can we subscribe for their package and how much can we use to subscribe this.

am about want to get rid of my airtel moderm for a universal which will allow me to be using other network, actually i would have port to other network since if i have succeed in unlock the airtel moderm but it seems stubborn to unlock.

To our source.............Let the comments start rolling in my people.
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by AYOUNG(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2014
grin
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
yemight2776: Hello my dear nairalanders,

I post this because of the way airtel Bleep many of us up with there yeye network, infact i regret subscribing for my last month because it has been hell with airtel network.

the question i bring to you my people is the alternative to airtel for browsing. i heard many people saying mtn is fast, also people are talking about etisalat too, please which network among them did you think is faster to use for browsing and how can we subscribe for their package and how much can we use to subscribe this.

am about want to get rid of my airtel moderm for a universal which will allow me to be using other network, actually i would have port to other network since if i have succeed in unlock the airtel moderm but it seems stubborn to unlock.

To our source.............Let the comments start rolling in my people.
Etisalat is the fastest. try their self care number *200# and follow the steps to buy 500 plus extra 500mb for. N2,000
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by shaqhead: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Guy on ds matter, it simply depends on d operators netwk strenght where you are...ask around ur neighbourhood not on Nland...D fella above posted about Etisalat being fast but in the part of PortHarcourt where I stay AT THIS MOMENT (myt change as a result of a whole lot of factors) Etisalat is waack...my friend is regrettin subscribin...so do due diligence in UR NEIGHBOURHOOD n dnt b surprised if dt faaassst netwk u fynd strts messing up...U sef kno na...d NEPA syndrome...
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by Hero10001: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
MTN is the best for now.
Just get a data bundle from any sme data reseller,
1gb @1k and enjoy.
Do you need a uni modem? I have one to give away for just 2k.
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by BabbyJay: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Buy cheapest data ever on mtn network
250mb for #300, 500mb for #550, 1gb for #1000
Contact 07061244377 now to buy or visit http://net-wizard.tk
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by yemight2776(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
shaqhead: Guy on ds matter, it simply depends on d operators netwk strenght where you are...ask around ur neighbourhood not on Nland...D fella above posted about Etisalat being fast but in the part of PortHarcourt where I stay AT THIS MOMENT (myt change as a result of a whole lot of factors) Etisalat is waack...my friend is regrettin subscribin...so do due diligence in UR NEIGHBOURHOOD n dnt b surprised if dt faaassst netwk u fynd strts messing up...U sef kno na...d NEPA syndrome...

You are right bro......thanks for your comment.
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by yemight2776(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hero10001: MTN is the best for now.
Just get a data bundle from any sme data reseller,
1gb @1k and enjoy.
Do you need a uni modem? I have one to give away for just 2k.

bro you are right because this is what people are saying but how did you said i will subscribe for this and about the moderm, am interested and am in Osogbo Osun State presently.
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by yemight2776(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
BabbyJay: Buy cheapest data ever on mtn network
250mb for #300, 500mb for #550, 1gb for #1000
Contact 07061244377 now to buy or visit http://net-wizard.tk

Is this for real.......how can i subscribe for this package? Is there any code for all this. Thanks
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by Hero10001: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2014
yemight2776:

bro you are right because this is what people are saying but how did you said i will subscribe for this and about the moderm, am interested and am in Osogbo Osun State presently.
There's no subscription code for this plan, the reseller will transfer/share you the required data you paid for. There are many data reseller here on NL but be smart or you can call MTN care for more.
For the Universal Modem, i'm in Lagos and i don't how we can do it but it's possible though.
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by yemight2776(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Hero10001:
There's no subscription code for this plan, the reseller will transfer/share you the required data you paid for. There are many data reseller here on NL but be smart or you can call MTN care for more.
For the Universal Modem, i'm in Lagos and i don't how we can do it but it's possible though.

I get the subscription point and i will try to contact their customer care. about the modem, give me how it can reach me here in Osogbo and how i will pay you, hope the modem is working well. Thanks
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by Hero10001: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2014
yemight2776:

I get the subscription point and i will try to contact their customer care. about the modem, give me how it can reach me here in Osogbo and how i will pay you, hope the modem is working well. Thanks
Yes it's working!
I will figure how it can get to Osogbo and get back to you.
Ttyl.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by Hero10001: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
yemight2776:

okay, i'v found a way to pass it to you. Call or text me 09034071972.
Re: Airtel Alternative For Fast Browsing by BabbyJay: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2014
yemight2776:

Is this for real.......how can i subscribe for this package? Is there any code for all this. Thanks

Its 100% real. contact 07061244377 to purchase

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Recover Text Messages From Iphone 6 After Update To Ios 9 / Mtn Awof / Difference Between Hard Brick & Soft Brick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.