Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,486 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

When Will Nairaland Start It Give Away Just Like Linda Ikeji Blog? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Will Nairaland Start It Give Away Just Like Linda Ikeji Blog? (1568 Views)

When Will Nairaland 10th Anniversary Be Celebrated / Nairalander With Linda Ikeji / When Will Nairaland Website End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Nairaland Start It Give Away Just Like Linda Ikeji Blog? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Nigerians and the love of money!... I hail una.
Re: When Will Nairaland Start It Give Away Just Like Linda Ikeji Blog? by Ymodulus: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Codedrock:

It may not be all about money..
Seun has got to help others too...
Bro seun, even if its a free tutorial for younger ones once in a year or something its okay..
Seun can even create a competition that would help Intellectual people financially..

If my memorh serves m right last check seun do sponsor a contest something For PROGRAMMERS, GRAPHICS DESIGNERS.

Beside you must wait for seun to host 1 you can also do so. Do not get me wrong many of us here have hosted one in time past.

From sisqoloqy to many others. I inclusive.
Re: When Will Nairaland Start It Give Away Just Like Linda Ikeji Blog? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Seun: So she's like Mother Xmas?

I never knew you also crack jokes grin
Re: When Will Nairaland Start It Give Away Just Like Linda Ikeji Blog? by Codedrock(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ymodulus:

If my memorh serves m right last check seun do sponsor a contest something For PROGRAMMERS, GRAPHICS DESIGNERS.

Beside you must wait for seun to host 1 you can also do so. Do not get me wrong many of us here have hosted one in time past.

From sisqoloqy to many others. I inclusive.

Bro, u totally are talking out of what we are talking about here.....

Seun hosted that one to improve and promote Nairaland advertising aspect then..

What we are saying is that he should help the community out of what he's got.
I dont know if he is currently doing something like that cos he never mentioned something like that before..

So seun should get something more helpful he could do for the society with his wealth and knowledge..
Want it or not; Linda ikeji who gives some people upto 100k on her blog is making some difference in their lives, we all should learn the habit of giving others either small or big.

*Singing we are the world MJ. ft Legend singers*

1 Like

Re: When Will Nairaland Start It Give Away Just Like Linda Ikeji Blog? by Canme4u(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Codedrock:

Bro, u totally are talking out of what talking about here.....

Seun hosted that one to improve and promote Nairaland advertising aspect then..

What we are saying is that he should help the community out of what he's got.
I dont know if he is currently doing something like that cos he never mentioned something like that before..

So seun should get something more helpful he could do for the society with his wealth and knowledge..
Want it or not; Linda ikeji who gives some people upto 100k on her blog is making some difference in their lives, we all should learn the habit of giving others we either small or big.

*Singing we are the world MJ. ft Legend singers*

You are on point bro.
Besides, not only programmer are here on NL. Litterature section is there. One member is voluntrily giving out 5k for best writer of the month. It is not that he doesn't have something good he can do with his money but to encourage them to do more.

#NaijaPeopleGetBrain oooooo, we only need motivation from both govt and private body.

Who says Naija can't be the world Power?

Who says we can't build Aeronplane?

Who says we cannot excell in TECHNOLOGY and building our country.

What am I saying?

Seun can lead by examples by inspire a common man to do more. To do what they know how to do well.

However, as good did cannot go un-noticed. I wanna say a big thanks to Seun for giving US "not only Nigeria but the whole AFRICA" this platform call Nairaland. I consider this to be VOICE for the VOICELESS. Don't think Govt official aren't among US. I swear they are.

Whenever am bored, I will just pick up my #Asha200 then here I am.

Imagine a NIGERIA where there is no corruption

Imagine a NIGERIA withh 24/7 Electricity

Imagine a NIGERIA without PRIBAListrocratism

Imagine a NIGERIA with UNITY

Imagine a NIGERIA where excellent and good performance is motivated

wwwwwwww . ITbeginswithYou . ME

#TeamAmAddicted2Nairaland

God Bless My Family,

God Bless Oyo Town,

God Bless Oyo State,

God Bless Nairaland,

God Blesss you and me

and

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Sent from Sagem myX1-1 = X0 cheesy grin grin grin

oga seun, when are we gonna get Nairaland application for Nokia phones...java 1 to be precise?

Ahbi nah only android, BB waka come? grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Will Nairaland Start It Give Away Just Like Linda Ikeji Blog? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Superstar007:

And one nutcase will come and say that Nairaland is fillled with hungry people, please can you provide a link to that post
Its now 30,000+ www.lindaikeji..com/2014/09/yay-another-lib-giveaway-monday-is-here.html?m=1
Re: When Will Nairaland Start It Give Away Just Like Linda Ikeji Blog? by Superstar007(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Unabefool: Its now 30,000+ www.lindaikeji..com/2014/09/yay-another-lib-giveaway-monday-is-here.html?m=1

Chai! Na true oh
Just because of 25k people come dey mumu themselves like that. No wonder almost all comments on blog posts are filled with e-mail addresses which scammers can easily collate to have thousands of email addresses. Make I see any poverty stricken idiott come yarn say na poor people full NL
Re: When Will Nairaland Start It Give Away Just Like Linda Ikeji Blog? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
About the Linda ikeji giveaway its all just a lie. she is using it to attract attention, its a big lie. the people she claimed won didn't even post a comment not to talk of sending their emails. why deceive people just for you to become richer. Linda na wah for you ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best National Anthem In The World / Stupid Questions Asked By Some Romancelanders . / Download 2baba - Coded Tinz [official Video] Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.