Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Just Think About This! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just Think About This! (551 Views)

What do you think about this Simple BODMAS? / 25 Facts That Will Change The Way You Think About Babies / What Do You Think About University Of People The First Free Online University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Think About This! by Yukov(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Just think about this (relax yourself properly and think. Pls don't be distracted. Just focus)
Now
If it happens that all you have labored for and even your present level and achievement so far in life
was just a dream and you wake Up as A jss1(Junior Secondary School One) student on monday morning and Your mum was like, Go and bath so you can go to school early...

And now it is clear to you that you where just dreaming before

What will U Do?
let me hear your Views...
Re: Just Think About This! by hushmail: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2014
God forbid

i reject

not my portion

back to sender

1 Like

Re: Just Think About This! by Yukov(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
hushmail: God forbid

i reject

not my portion

back to sender

it is not a curse, it might even be a blessing to some people who have made so many mistakes in their life.

(1) (Reply)

SAT Training / Where To Get Food Tech Project Materials / President Jonathan's Visit: OAU Students Clash, Six Injured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.