Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Radisson Blu Portman Hotel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Radisson Blu Portman Hotel (3282 Views)

Raddisson Blu,noc And Other Available Jobs / Radisson Blu Portman Hotel / The Radisson Hotels And Resort London-uk Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by ifekemmie(f): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Want to know if this hotel is for real, saw their mail this afternoon. They told me to fill their form and send it back. Pls pple in d house i need ur response. Their web address:http://www.radissonblu.com
Email:radissonbluportman@outlook.com

Dear Applicant,
We received your application regarding a job placement here at the Radisson Blu Portman® Hotel. Upon completion of thorough CV/RESUME scrutiny, the Hotel Management have considered to conduct an online interview to certify if you are qualified for any job position as advertised and subsequently hiring you for your services. Attached herewith is an Interview Form containing some questions which the management would like you to answer.
Kindly fill the Interview form and send it back to us along with the photocopies of all your credentials for verification. As soon as we receive your response to our questions we will furnish you with more details as regards your job application. I want to also inform you that the Radisson Blu Portman® Hotel Management will fully support you as regards the procurement of visa and all other supporting documents that would be required for you to travel to the United Kingdom.
Please ensure to scan and send all photocopies of all your credentials, for qualification clearance and confirmation.
Regards,
Nicholas Benjamin
Human Resources Manager,
Radisson Blu Portman® Hotel

Can't remember if i applied there bt av bin applying lately. thanks
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by portable86(f): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
I know it's scam but just for the benefit of doubt,go along with the process but if it gets to the point where you are asked to pay a certain sum,well i guess you know what to do....

2 Likes

Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by basilicaemezu(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its nt scam. I knw d hotel in VI. Gud luck.
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by dotun4real: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
V1 indeed

1 Like

Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by debbie(f): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
website=real,email=fake....its pure scam,so run for your life grin
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by Tosadi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
It's 100% scam. The hotel exists, yes. But the mail you got was from fraudsters. How'd I know, right? Listen...
Their corporate mail is ...@radissonblu.com not outlook.com
Check the mail you got. It will tell you that they'll facilitate your visa process- did you apply for a job outside Nigeria?
To cut long story short. I applied via careerslip & got same mail some time last month. I googled, got the hotel's number and called, I was transfered to the hr who told me to check the mail address. In the process, I googled more and discovered more.
Bottomline... It's big scam. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE OR MAYBE, MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by ifekemmie(f): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
It's 100% scam. The hotel exists, yes. But the mail you got was from fraudsters. How'd I know, right? Listen...
Check the mail you got. It will tell you that they'll facilitate your visa process- did you apply for a job outside Nigeria?
To cut long story short. I applied via careerslip & got same mail some time last month. I googled, got the hotel's number and called, I was transfered to the hr who told me to check the mail address. In the process, I googled more and discovered more.

Hmm, u got it, dey said dey wil facilitate my visa. D online questionnaire is not quite much bt i dnt av time wasting my precious time. I got d real email adress of dat hotel from google now reservations.london@radissonblu.com. Thank u
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by ifekemmie(f): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tosadi: It's 100% scam. The hotel exists, yes. But the mail you got was from fraudsters. How'd I know, right? Listen...
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by ifekemmie(f): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its nt scam. I knw d hotel in VI. Gud luck.

From UK
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by Midastorch(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
ifekemmie: Its nt scam. I knw d hotel in VI. Gud luck.

From UK

Its not scam, you know the hotel in VI.why come here and waste peoples precious time asking for what you know already?.I dont know if you are advertising for your co- fraudsters.but the real truth is that Radisson blue is an American franchise hotel.which of three different classes.one is in VI and there is another one
ongoing in Abeokuta Ogun state.Portman Radisson blue in UK employing you is pure scam and 1000% fraud.the email address will even discourage any intelligent job seeker.
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by ifekemmie(f): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its not scam, you know the hotel in VI.why come here and waste peoples precious time asking for what you know already?.I dont know if you are advertising for your co- fraudsters.but the real truth is that Radisson blue is an American franchise hotel.which of three different classes.one is in VI and there is another one
ongoing in Abeokuta Ogun state.Portman Radisson blue in UK employing you is pure scam and 1000% fraud.the email address will even discourage any intelligent job seeker.

Bros take am easy now, am not a scammer, na from uk i type, d top msg is from anoda person. Try n check all d comments. Am trying to tell d person dat d sender use uk adress not VI
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Take it from me it is a scam,better still you can contact the mail on the website.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is D Salary Range Of IT Support In SWIFT NETWORK? / Job Opportunity At Jaiz Bank Plc / How To Increase Penis Size Naturally – Three Simple Ways To Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.