Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? (2248 Views)

66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. / Primetime Emmys Awards 2013: Categories, Nominees & Winners / Live Blogging Of The 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by dearie(m): 2:16am On Jul 30, 2006
Whatever happened to the duo of bro's keke and Id's former AIT jamz now primetime jamz. Yeah we know they are promoters of 2face, but it appears they are saying to the rest 'go to hell' .

Besides the whole 2face thing is beginning to bore one. fine he's good, is that why we cant see any other thing safe for the repetition all the time?

Abeg make una return glory to that programme o.
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by eveseh(f): 2:20am On Jul 30, 2006
no idea
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by dollypee1(f): 3:14am On Jul 30, 2006
MY BRO DEARIE U RITE O, D SONG BORES ME 2 DEATH NOW.WHEREEVER U SEE TUFACE NOW JUST LOOK AROUND AND ULL SEE KENNIS RITE BEHIND EVEN @ INTL AWARDS, ARTISTS LIKE TONY TETULA,SLAM,PASTOR GOODY GOODY,KENNY SAINT BROWN SHLD BE MAKN WAVES WITH THIER SONGS COS DEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD TOO ,BUT SEEMS LIKE THEY (KENNIS)HAVE THIER FULL ATENTN ALL ON TUFACE,DONT NO WHY.
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by vokalguy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2006
wow so they still dickriding 2face , wat a shame
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by babonboard(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2006
Dearie God bless u o as u start this topic
angry angry angry It makes me sick to the bones these days that you cant get any other intersting thing to watch on their programme except on man pulling up hin thing,na real wah what in the lord's name happened to all other artist on thier label.
Well may be they are trying to tell us that he cant stand on his own and only tied to their apron thats why they go all about with him ant that is what i call pure and applied nonsense.
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by michy(f): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2006
the programme is not interesting again.
they only show tu face in london,in panya
angry angry
na only tu-face we go chop
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2006
What do u expect from someone as Fake as Keke
There was this particular show i watched
two face was standing and
two plumped body, sour face, one white chicks and some people
went to ask him for autograph

it was so obvious the whole thing was faked
two face was shown walking to the parking lot
looking into the camera, more like waiting for the so called faked fans
and she was like can i get your autograph
even a 5 years kid would know the whole thing is acting
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by MP007(m): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2006
U know what? all this "tu-face idibia, right here , right here" by kennis music , the bottom line is money , the guy is a good accet to dem, saw tu-face perform on an america tv fews months ago, and i was like what da fuk?
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by MP007(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2006
U know what? all this "tu-face idibia, right here , right here" by kennis music , those guyz are old jare , make dem leave the scene for young guyz , all the "world famous" nonsense bores me
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2006
It's the world Famous Dayo ADeneye & World Famous Kenny Ogungbe on Prime Time Africa
How i hate that phrase or is it a sentence
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by michy(f): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2006
oh thank God people are really seeing now
i tot i was the only one that this their nonsense
fame annoys.they are using Tu-face to
make money.poor him.he cant even survive now
without kennis music
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by babonboard(f): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2006
yeah this is YOUR WORLD FAMOUS"baby on board"  ;Dand u are listenig to,
the WORST phrase i hate hearing on my radio
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by trendy(f): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2007
i hate it too, the sight of keke face spoils my mood
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by diyobdw(f): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2007
I knew from the word go that 2face sign up with the wrong people. Forget the props they are not add it his talent * may be they are to his bank* cheesy But the guy is about to rundown!
michy:

the programme is not interesting again.
they only show tu face in london,in panya
angry angry
na only tu-face we go chop
was it ever the boom no be manage we they manage the thing tongue

@ DAMMYGLOW- I feel your beef for them cos i got loads too!
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by Pamperme: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2007
i dont know why u people still watch their programme anyway. I stopped watching it wen they started this
Tuface craze abt 2 years ago. there are more interesting programmes to watch on TV than to waste my time watching them, they are disgusting and disgusting they will remain. angry angry
Re: What Is Primetime Jamz About These Dayz- 2face? by trendy(f): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2007
maybe the show should be renamed prime time tuface
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Jozi Kings Premiering Soon In Nigerian Cinemas Live / New Tv Station (ontv) / Your Top 10 Yoruba Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.