Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Infinix Zero Phone Description - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Phone Description (1369 Views)

Infinix Zero Phone Spec. And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero Phone Description by Pholarchemee: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please who is using the new infinix zero android phone? How's it like? I mean the functions and every other thing about the phone... Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Infinix Zero Phone Description by donwise1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
remember Google on things like dis!
Re: Infinix Zero Phone Description by Pholarchemee: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
donwise1: remember Google on things like dis!

Seriously, I just don't know how to understand this statement but I'd like to ask you; is this more of an insult or a suggestion?
Re: Infinix Zero Phone Description by saucyduchess: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Coool phone!! Mine is up tho...Infinix zero 1+8gb for sale!! No sim slot issue(got the first batch),spotless and still super neat,just 3weeks old.. Going for 23k!! Holla @08096940729 or 08135655457 osun state and lagos state only... Reason for sale ->>going for innjoo i2s
Re: Infinix Zero Phone Description by epoxide(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2014
saucyduchess: Coool phone!! Mine is up tho...Infinix zero 1+8gb for sale!! No sim slot issue(got the first batch),spotless and still super neat,just 3weeks old.. Going for 23k!! Holla @08096940729 or 08135655457 osun state and lagos state only... Reason for sale ->>going for innjoo i2s

Duke where did you see injoo i2s
Re: Infinix Zero Phone Description by saucyduchess: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2014
epoxide:

Duke where did young see injoo i2s
Google is ur frnd bro
Re: Infinix Zero Phone Description by kiloped: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Checkout these affordable Infinix phones . Click here to see their pictures, specifications and prices. Pay on delivery.
Re: Infinix Zero Phone Description by epoxide(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
saucyduchess: Google is ur frnd bro

guy nothing like that. anything I ask on NL means I never see am anywhere else
Re: Infinix Zero Phone Description by emperorizzy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pholarchemee: Please who is using the new infinix zero android phone? How's it like? I mean the functions and every other thing about the phone... Thanks in anticipation...
I use the phone and if I must say the phone is cool for its price but there are cons and pros but the pros outweighs the cons, the phone has a nice build, premium if I must say, the 5" screen, the camera, the os, those are the pros, now the cons, the in built battery is a problem especially when you wanna replace, the 13mp camera can't be compared to 8mp camera of top brands like HTC but it dusts those funny China phones tecno etc, the battery is not just OK, etc sha, I'm tired
Re: Infinix Zero Phone Description by Pholarchemee: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
emperorizzy: I use the phone and if I must say the phone is cool for its price but there are cons and pros but the pros outweighs the cons, the phone has a nice build, premium if I must say, the 5" screen, the camera, the os, those are the pros, now the cons, the in built battery is a problem especially when you wanna replace, the 13mp camera can't be compared to 8mp camera of top brands like HTC but it dusts those funny China phones tecno etc, the battery is not just OK, etc sha, I'm tired

Awww, sorry about that dear but rate phone over 10
Re: Infinix Zero Phone Description by emperorizzy(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Pholarchemee:

Awww, sorry about that dear but rate phone over 10
I'll give it a 7.5 of 10
Re: Infinix Zero Phone Description by Pholarchemee: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
emperorizzy: I'll give it a 7.5 of 10

Ooh. That's quite fair! Thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Z Smartphone For Sale / Help!!! Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Why Do Feature Phones Last Longer Than Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.