Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria (3162 Views)

Who Is The Most Darkest Person In The National Assembly? / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) / Photos: Lwkmd National Assembly Saga Turned Into Epic Memes!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by FNNEWS: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
The National Assembly has swiftly passed a bill to ban the download newly released FIFA 15 computer Game by Nigerians.

The bill was necessitated as a result of the alarming rate of failure in national examinations nationwide.

Nigerian youths and children recorded one of the worst/highest rate of failure in the national examinations conducted this year, namely WAEC, NECO, and JAMB.

The Senate Committee on Education and Development discovered through its findings that computer games and the internet are some of the reasons behind this nationwide mass failure.

Hence, they are taking appropriate steps to ensure that children pay attention to their books by illegalising all forms of distracting activities which might hinder children from success.

The bill banning download of FIFA 15 becomes operative upon presidential assent which is scheduled for tomorrow.

#DontMissTheNextFunnyThing

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS NEWS

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Well, I don't know what to say
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by stinggy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fakenewsnaija shey?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by mainheart(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
good idea but bad market for some games lover. it might be fake news

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by nedu2000(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Op dats a very expensive joke Not as if they can stop me anyway grin

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by yuncka: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
They banned d wrong object. They should ban mobile PHONES because dats d real source of distraction to d students.

BTW, I trust my Naija because d stuff will still come into d country.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by tobiboss(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
WTF!!, i was saving up to buy that shìt
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by Tapout(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin.... some posters above me are really confused......op nice 1,

8 Likes

Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by hushmail: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
ammyluv2002: Well, I don't know what to say

i know wht to say

its news from

so not to be taken seriously
grin

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Some pple can easily believe fake things shaa.
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by datguru: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Op , pele
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by LOC1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Funny though. BTW I've got my HP app store to download it at my own convenience

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by Ghost01(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nonsense!
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by dkronicle(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its better.. Let pes com in
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
yuncka: They banned d wrong object. They should ban mobile PHONES because dats d real source of distraction to d students.

BTW, I trust my Naija because d stuff will still come into d country.

You're right,i remember when i was in sec. School,damn i was more than serious cos there was nothing like mobile phone or girls for me.

I can see the difference now,i find it hard to stay without my phone and its really killing me and my education. Though i always try to make out time to read.

All schools (primary/secondary schools) should ban the use of mobile phones.
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by ojaydedon(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
lolss.... Hw us wey no be secondarians go do nw
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by esmarcq(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
as fake as iggy
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by publicenemy(m): 1:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Useless people....these are the kind of rubbbbish they ddebate in the house and get paid millions of Niara...

South Africa seize our $9.3 million, themm no fit ban MTN and DSTV when they swinndlle Nigeriansss since 1900, na computer game them see.
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by philantoxx(m): 5:25am On Sep 30, 2014
move to the joke section abeg.some are already commenting as if its true.
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by Babysho(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2014
I swear...Federal government no get d ability n facilities to stop d sales n download...dey dnt knw dt dey r even promotin Fifa15 sef.....Ea Sports-To the Game!!
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by Flawlessangel(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
esmarcq: as fake as iggy
mr man, my girl iggy aint fake o
Re: National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria by jbblues24(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2019
Olive. Trying it now. sad

(1) (Reply)

Funny Memes Relating To Life Of A Unizik Student. / Ur Wife Fell 3 Times This Week! / Funny Chat Between Mercedes-benz And A Twitter User (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.