Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? (984 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Smoking So Much? / Your Views On My Plans To Create New Seasonings/ Diets For The Nigerian Market / Adulterated Palm Oil In Nigerian Market: Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by onila(f): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
when I go to other African countries markets, their vegetables or whatever look healthy, juicy and very clean

while ours look dirty, unhealthy and just dead

for example; grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by Mutuwa(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Our fruits depicts the kind of people we are...dirty( in mind and sometimes physical)..dead and mix ups with the good,not too good looking and the rotten ones too (i wonder why they display them for sale)
Anyways one fact is that the African food crop may look dirty and dead,but its highly nutritious coz its very natural and NOT the fresh looking and eye catchy ones you see which are genetically modified with severe aftermath after consumption.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by onila(f): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa: Our fruits depicts the kind of people we are...dirty( in mind and sometimes physical)..dead and mix ups with the good,not too good looking and the rotten ones too (i wonder why they display them for sale)
Anyways one fact is that the African food crop may look dirty and dead,but its highly nutritious coz its very natural and NOT the fresh looking and eye catchy ones you see which are genetically modified with severe aftermath after consumption.

say Nigerian food crops not african

because I went to togo and benin republic I was impressed

small countries but more organized than us
Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by Enoquin(f): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
A generalization that is not true. The food crops in Uyo and Ikot Ekpene are always looking fresh. The mangled looking plantain I might buy in Lagos, will be passed by here in uyo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by lepasharon(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
I guess its the way they transport it and the sun lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by clemz85(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
onila: when I go to other African countries markets, their vegetables or whatever look healthy, juicy and very clean

while ours look dirty, unhealthy and just dead

for example; ;

Contrast.
Please where do you live? And how many mart & supermart have you visited.
Have you been to fruit garden, spa and every day supermart in ph? Pls don't be so sure
Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by adamskutty(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Maybe in ur south east or south south enclave grin

U know, all parts of nigeria are different, with different people and culture.

Some are primitive ,while others are not grin , some are more equal than others grin.
Besides, that looks like a typical south eastern , nigeria market grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by fightforchange1(f): 2:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Mutuwa: Our fruits depicts the kind of people we are...dirty( in mind and sometimes physical)..dead and mix ups with the good,not too good looking and the rotten ones too (i wonder why they display them for sale)

Oh wow is that how that nigerians r?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by Mutuwa(m): 4:56am On Sep 30, 2014
fightforchange1:

Oh wow is that how that nigerians r?

Just a simile undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by fightforchange1(f): 5:21am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Mutuwa]

Just a simile undecided

A simile for wat?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by Mutuwa(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=fightforchange1][/quote]

for nigerians,using crops dt look dead.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by onila(f): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by zemaye: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2014
Onila na your location o cry
In my location dem dey arrange am well and it looks clean and super
Meanwhile that your pix no b like market it looks like a street seller I could see nice and fresh vegetables in the pix but them no set sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Market Food Crops Look Dead? by LajaLaba: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Always rubbish this girl

(1) (Reply)

Cauliflower Cutting Machine carrot peeling dicing shredding machine Razorfish / 8 Foods That Make You Stink / Healthy Automatic Cooking Robot For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.