Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Can There Ever Be A Cure For Aids? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can There Ever Be A Cure For Aids? (1178 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Bitter Kola Is A Cure For Ebola, Truth Or Myth. / I Have Cure For Aids, Prophet Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can There Ever Be A Cure For Aids? by dearie(m): 3:04am On Jul 30, 2006
Can there ever ever be a lasting panacea to the AIDS pandemic, is it possible that the cure be found someday? going by the reports that the virus assume different form and traits every now and then, makes it very diificult to tame.

We just have to be hopeful anyway!
Re: Can There Ever Be A Cure For Aids? by Lionzheart(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
The Army of the United States in partnership with the National Institute of Allergy
and Infectious Diseases sponsored a research that foretells the the eradication
of the venereal disease using vaccine. Read more and details in my blog @
>>>> http://healthwisdom4you..com/2009/10/hiv-vaccine-way-forward.html
Re: Can There Ever Be A Cure For Aids? by hope4hiv: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2009
Yeah you are very correct the Virus mutates which means it changes its characteristics and Nature and more so its a lentivirus , drive from the word lento -slow ,but soonest from what is obtained by from users of herbal blood immune boaster there will be a breakthrough of someone that will be totally cured , there are recently patients that are responding to a herbal mixture while 90% symtons are gone and are feeling better , soonest this scourge shall soon be over.
Re: Can There Ever Be A Cure For Aids? by MCLOVIN: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2009
OMG

When will people stop asking these silly questions and EDUCATE THEMSELVES. The internet is a valuable source for both old and new information, its not just for sending emails and posting on nairaland,

You av google at your disposal, billions of websites waiting to visited but people still prefer to keep asking questions that have already been answered ages ago. I guess its boils down to mental laziness and mental enslavement to the media and new world order proppaganda.

Will hiv ever have a cure?, lol! If you like keep asking or you get yourself educated and FREE YOUR MIND !
Re: Can There Ever Be A Cure For Aids? by dani1luv: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2009
Poster are you an HIV victim undecided undecided
Re: Can There Ever Be A Cure For Aids? by MCLOVIN: 2:46am On Oct 25, 2009
@dani

OMG, Are you new to the health section??

Have u read any of my posts at all??

funi ppl, !
Re: Can There Ever Be A Cure For Aids? by lynxnoon(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2009
There wil b but jst dnt wait 4 it[color=][/color]
Re: Can There Ever Be A Cure For Aids? by donjon: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
Yes, after a cure 4 cancer is discovered!
Re: Can There Ever Be A Cure For Aids? by kuraking(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
Yes. . . very soon. . . Probably from me. . . Watch out. . . I will bring the cure

(1) (Reply)

Any Cure For Car-sickness? / How A DOCTOR Turned My Impotency To Potency & Many More: / Doctors In The House Please Help Seun (founder NL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.