Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How To Become A Professional Online Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Become A Professional Online Writer (588 Views)

Any Online Writer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Professional Online Writer by marenx: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
1. I will show you how to write with confidence.
2. I will show you how I finally learn how to write professionally using Facebook pages.
3. I'm going to discourse it with you.
4. We are going to write together.

Writing is one cool source of making money both online and offline. It is simple if you mingle with other writers.

Learn English grammar and know what's up.

Learn how to write what your friends will argue you were not the one that wrote it.

It is free but I will close it soon. You mustn't drop your email here unless if you don't know how to email me here.
Secretly go to my profile and email 'SEND' to me.

It is not an ebook.

Learn how to write to say what you want to say in a convincing way, because it is not what you say that matters but how you say it.

Please, don't give any comment that can make me angry. If you are not interesting, don't block ways for others.

Goodluck!
Re: How To Become A Professional Online Writer by olaric(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Your post makes u sound like someone who thinks he knows it all.
Re: How To Become A Professional Online Writer by godofwar666(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Is this a joke or what? Hmmmmm Jonzing smh

(1) (Reply)

Problem Of Social Network, Story Of Love / Wide Readers Are Needed For This Question: / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Exhorts Wellesley Grads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.