Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pls Help This Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Help This Woman (816 Views)

Which State Is This Woman From.........picture / I Wouldn't Wanna Laugh About The Postponement ,but I Can't Help This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help This Woman by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
CONFESSION OF A LADY Duringlunchat work last week, I ate 3 plates ofbeans (which I know I shouldn't).When I got home, my husbandseemedexcited to see me and exclaimed delightedly; Darling I have asurprisefor dinner tonight. He thenblindfoldedme andled me to my chair at thedinner table. I took a seat and just ashe was about to remove myblindfold,the telephone rang. He made mepromise not to touch the blindfolduntil he returned and went to answerthe call. The beans I had consumedwas still affecting me and thepressurewas becoming unbearable, so whilemy husband was out of the room Iseizedthe opportunity, shifted my weighttoone leg and let one go. It was notonly loud, but it smelled like a fertilizertruck running over a skunk in frontofagarbage dump! I took my napkinfrommy lap and fanned the air around mevigorously. Then, shifting to theotherleg, I ripped off three more. Thestinkwas worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned totheconversation in the other room,Iwenton releasing atomicbombs like thisfor another few minutes. The pleasurewasindescribable! Eventually thetelephone farewells signalled theendof my freedom, so I quickly fanned theair a few more times with mynapkin,placed it on my lap and folded myhands back on it feeling veryrelieved and pleased with myself. My facemusthave been the picture of innocencewhen my husband returned,apologizing for taking so long. Heasked me if I had peeked through theblindfold, and I assured him I hadnot.At this point, he removed theblindfold. To my utmost surprise,twelve dinner, guests including his Mum and Dad,were seated aroundthe table, with hand holding theirnoses.Please if you were in myshoeswhat would you Do forgive d english its d work of d devil
Re: Pls Help This Woman by iceberylin(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
ÁŃĎŶßĹÁŹĔ,ĨŚ ŤĤÁŤ Ú undecided
Re: Pls Help This Woman by ahnie: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
hahahahahahaha congrats you just made me laugh.thumbs up.
Re: Pls Help This Woman by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
ahnie: hahahahahahaha congrats you just made me laugh.thumbs up.
d pleasure is mine dr have a gud nite rest
Re: Pls Help This Woman by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
iceberylin: ÁŃĎŶßĹÁŹĔ,ĨŚ ŤĤÁŤ Ú undecided
everybody na andyblaze for ur eye abi
Re: Pls Help This Woman by Truth24(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
wow! it ridiculous!

(1) (Reply)

/ Words/slangs People Use Instead Of "EAT" / Africans Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.