Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander (2712 Views)

Omotola's Thermocool Advert: Obsessed Fan Attacks Shop / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Check Out These Tips To Make Her Obsessed With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Shes so beautiful and intelligent
Shes not my on buddy list tho but I always feel good each time she comments here n celebrities section.

She's dark skinned but I aint gonn mention her name.

I love her so much
And I hope to meet her sometime in future.

Cheers!!
smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by fairygeh(f): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
This woman not these.and you are welcome

4 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by B4UIWAZ(f): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sweet
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by dhatboy: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ouch. That's cool. Why don't you just let her know?
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by omanifrank(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
dhatboy: Ouch. That's cool. Why don't you just let her know?
i tire

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by marieolae(f): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
I'm jealous

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by dhatboy: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: I'm jealous
don't be dear, your own man is on the way. tongue wink
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by marieolae(f): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
dhatboy: don't be dear, your own man is on the way. tongue wink
amen

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by QSheba: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
congratulations!!
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by kommiejewel(f): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pics or ahdontblivit....But wait o..i thought u don't like dark skinned ladies undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Dolemite(f): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Airforce1:
She's dark skinned but I aint gonn mention her name.
Gahh! get off this dark skinned business, are you sick in the head? angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Elnino4ladies: 2:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Mention her name or u stay mute forever.
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by silverdam(m): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2014
I actually thought you're so gay, have you given your life to Christ or what? You like a girl? Are you sure? Stop deceiving us here ooo, cos I hear things about you oooo. Dairis God oooo

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by englishmart(m): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Children and their nauseating ways of seeking attentions. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by 9cent(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2014
englishmart: Children and their nauseating ways of seeking attentions. embarassed

He deserves the most highly controversial nairalander award for 2014 grin

5 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2014
silverdam: I actually thought you're so gay, have you given your life to Christ or what? You like a girl? Are you sure? Stop deceiving us here ooo, cos I hear things about you oooo. Dairis God oooo

What proof do you have to the conclusion he's gay?
Do u know him in real life

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Woman wrappering in celebrity section too. Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by englishmart(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
9cent:

He deserves the most highly controversial nairalander award for 2014 grin
most controversial ever grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by vm26: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2014
ok Airforce i have heard you sweetheart.i will go and buy a box of skin bleaching tings jus to make u happier lol

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by sholay2011(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2014
All is well with you bro. Every spirit of delusion is cast out in Jesus name.

You're free, your mumuness has made you whole.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2014
sholay2011: All is well with you bro. Every spirit of delusion is cast out in Jesus name.

You're free, your mumuness has made you whole.

I've deleted you from my buddy list for being so mean to me grin
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by sholay2011(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Airforce1:

I've deleted you from my buddy list for being so mean to me grin
Okay.
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2014
silverdam: I actually thought you're so gay, have you given your life to Christ or what? You like a girl? Are you sure? Stop deceiving us here ooo, cos I hear things about you oooo. Dairis God oooo

holla my name when you're back to your senses

Peace!
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by 3coins(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Mention her name or u stay mute forever.
i tire o
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Soon
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by kolubo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
You`re obsessed with a married woman. Seriously, you need deliverance.
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
kolubo: You`re obsessed with a married woman. Seriously, you need deliverance.

undecided
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
if you weren't going to mention her name then why create the thread ?
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Sapphire86(f): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nemesis has caught up with you. Upon all your light skinned this and that, na ebony Toh bad u ended up falling for.

Well if George Clooney can marry, anything is possible. Hold ur head high. grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Dbestmax(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
All the Dark skinned ladies on Nairaland be like...
"O God cud dis Airforce guy be referiing to me"...
Hehehehe.....

5 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Larrey(f): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax: All the Dark skinned ladies on Nairaland be like...
"O God cud dis Airforce guy be referiing to me"...
Hehehehe.....
grin
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Dbestmax(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Larrey: grin
Dem go think say him dey Airforce...dem no knw say na kite him dey fly 4 field

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Lagging Behind In Nollywood Because Of My Poor English - Madam Saje / Inspiring: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Graduates From College(pix) / Chris Brown Shares Adorable Photo Of His Daughter & Himself At The Same Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.