Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,848 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege (1066 Views)

How To Knw U Don Enter "GOBE" / Omo See Gbege! / Abeg Come See Gbege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gobe is when your pastor ask you how much did you buy your iphone 6 and you said 50k instead of 450k cos you dont want him to know you got such huge amount of maney, Now he gave you 100k to buy the same phone for him and his wife what will you Do?
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by Justeenaleo(f): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Collect the money and go, then come back and tell him the price has increased and that you were among the lucky few to get yours at that price, shikena.

1 Like

Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by tosyne2much(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
The best thing to do is repackage ur own and present it to him as the new one.. Then you keep d 100k in ya pocket grin
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by iceberylin(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: The best thing to do is repackage ur own and present it to him as the new one.. Then you keep d 100k in ya pocket grin
ŚĔŔĨŐÚŚĹŶ... Ú ĎÚMß (ŃŐ ŐŦŦĔŃČĔ ) embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by dhatboy: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Just buy the chinese version and you're good to go! Chinko making life easier since medieval times. cheesy
tosyne2much: The best thing to do is repackage ur own and present it to him as the new one.. Then you keep d 100k in ya pocket grin
that's a great loss
Justeenaleo: Collect the money and go, then come back and tell him the price has increased and that you were among the lucky few to get yours at that price, shikena.
even a fool won't believe such
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by vizkiz: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
iceberylin:

Ouch!! That hurts grin
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by tosyne2much(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
iceberylin:
can you see the gravity of your insult ? You derived pleasure now abi ? Well, I'll take your insult as a compliment.. It will just be childish of me to start exchanging insults
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

Ouch!! That hurts grin

can you see that too ? I choose to keep calm
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by Justeenaleo(f): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
dhatboy: Just buy the chinese version and you're good to go! Chinko making life easier since medieval times. cheesy
that's a great loss
even a fool won't believe such
If he can believe you bought an iphone for 50k then he would believe anything
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by vizkiz: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: can you see that too ? I choose to keep calm

let it go bro...just let it go wink
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: can you see that too ? I choose to keep calm

when you give your pastor the iphone 6,where will you get the second iphone6 for his wife?

that's the reason he thinks you are dumb
but i think he's dumber for calling you names over such a minor ish
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by iceberylin(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: can you see the gravity of your insult ? You derived pleasure now abi ? Well, I'll take your insult as a compliment.. It will just be childish of me to start exchanging insults
ÁM ŚŐŔŔŶ bro embarassed
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

when you give your pastor the iphone 6,where will you get the second iphone6 for his wife?

that's the reason he thinks you are dumb
but i think he's dumber for calling you names over such a minor ish
I only come here to catch fun and that's all.. He's jst trying to push me to d wall
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
iceberylin:
ÁM ŚŐŔŔŶ bro embarassed
you need not to tell me sorry... Only if you know d gravity of what you just said to me.. Have I ever bashed you on this site to have have deserved the quality of that insult ?
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by ogaofficer(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: you need not to tell me sorry... Only if you know d gravity of what you just said to me.. Have I ever bashed you on this site to have have deserved the quality of that insult ?
bros dnt b annoyd, i guez d brother in kwstn is relatd to basket mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by tosyne2much(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
ogaofficer: bros dnt b annoyd, i guez d brother in kwstn is relatd to basket mouth.
alryt broda.. Thanks jawe
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by iceberylin(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2014
tosyne2much: you need not to tell me sorry... Only if you know d gravity of what you just said to me.. Have I ever bashed you on this site to have have deserved the quality of that insult ?
Ĩ ŴÁs ĴÚŚŤ ŤŔŶĨŃĞ ŤŐ MÁĶĔ ŐŤĤĔŔŚ ĹÁÚĞĤ... ÁŃĎ M ÁPŐĹŐĞĨŹĨŃĞ ŃŐŴ....ŃĨĞĞÁ M sorry
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by tosyne2much(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2014
iceberylin:
Ĩ ŴÁs ĴÚŚŤ ŤŔŶĨŃĞ ŤŐ MÁĶĔ ŐŤĤĔŔŚ ĹÁÚĞĤ... ÁŃĎ M ÁPŐĹŐĞĨŹĨŃĞ ŃŐŴ....ŃĨĞĞÁ M sorry
alryt
Re: I Don Enter Gobe O...gbege by Kai5vil: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Men And Women Admitting - Mistakes / Akpos The Naughty Boy / How To Know The Realname Of A Nigerian Babe Forming Posh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.