Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) (620 Views)

BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. / Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? / If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) by Snowprince306(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Example: A school is close to ur house ,the school has an hostel, And u noticed the school just had their Holiday.
When it was dark that day ,u overhead a child of about 4years crying just close to the school gate, and u remembered the school had just had their holiday, and u decided to go check out the child that is crying.When u got their u saw a child, bent down his head, so u decided to ask 'where is your mummy?, what are u doing here @ this time of the night, the child didn't answer u, and u were like are u not the one am talking to?,so u decided to raise his head and see who you are talking to.To ur greatest surprise u were talking to a baby without a face,and u were like oh ma gosh!!!what the hell am I seeing , U decided to run to the gate man of the school in order to tell him about what u just saw, And u were like come and see a baby without face, and he replied u "LIKE MY OWN "?
Nairalanders what are u gonna do?

pls I need response.
Re: If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Answer for the gods

1 Like

Re: If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) by dytbabe: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jst like mine too
Re: If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) by Snowprince306(m): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
dytbabe: Jst like mine too

Really
Re: If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Op answer me first before I answer

How does a human without face look like? angry

If they had no face hoe cum d child was crying,the gate man talked

1 Like

Re: If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) by yuncka: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
The story used to be a captivating story during my years in boarding school, but d OP just made it dry.
Re: If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) by rawpadgin(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2014
what's the name of this horror movie again
Re: If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) by godofwar666(m): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Blood of Jesus Hope I'm right sha
Re: If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) by Snowprince306(m): 12:09am On Sep 30, 2014
yuncka: The story used to be a captivating story during my years in boarding school, but d OP just made it dry.

My Boss don't be angry if I Made it dry,No one ix perfect, can u through more light on that,xo I can understand it more. thanks
Re: If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) by ifex370(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2014
story for amadioha...

but seriously... I read this way back n secondary school... nice story
Re: If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) by padeolu: 2:10am On Sep 30, 2014
Oro kanka #Labeorun thingz

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In Nigeria? / Gov Rotimi Amaechi Alleged Ebola Expenses / ATM Users....beware!!!! I Have Stolen Millions With ATM Cards — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.