Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Independence Day In The US - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Independence Day In The US (491 Views)

Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game / Independence Day Speech In Kannada Language 2015 | 15 August Speech In Kannada / Independence Day Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Day In The US by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Hey everyone! Nigerian Independence day is around the corner ~ October 1st! What events are happening in the U.S. in your individual states? Please do share the event location, time & admission fee & the flyer if you have it smiley smiley!
Re: Independence Day In The US by donLEXY(m): 2:40am On Sep 30, 2014
This year's event is yet to come to my notice, but judging from the past, Nigerians will play a soccer match with the Ghananians (Ghana will win though lol) and subsequently, there will be series of parties in different locations and it is free..... That is how we do it in Hampton roads...... Virginia all the way baby grin

1 Like

Re: Independence Day In The US by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 30, 2014
donLEXY: This year's event is yet to come to my notice, but judging from the past, Nigerians will play a soccer match with the Ghananians (Ghana will win though lol) and subsequently, there will be series of parties in different locations and it is free..... That is how we do it in Hampton roads...... Virginia all the way baby grin

LOL ~ not that you have already declared Ghana as the winner! I've never been in the VA area during Independence - didn't even know there were quite a few events there. On the other hand, I know D.C. and MD represent! cool
Re: Independence Day In The US by donLEXY(m): 2:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Maybe you should visit one of these days lol.... Those Ghana boiz eat fufu and donkunu too much, very strong than my fellow 9ja boys, they show skills why Ghana do the scoring..... The last one was like 9-1 lol
Re: Independence Day In The US by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 30, 2014
donLEXY: Maybe you should visit one of these days lol.... Those Ghana boiz eat fufu and donkunu too much, very strong than my fellow 9ja boys, they show skills why Ghana do the scoring..... The last one was like 9-1 lol

Lol...this day falls on a work day so maybe some of the events will fall on the weekend *fingers crossed*! I don't recall watching any matches at all during any of the independence days! lol! Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

FREE Business Opportunity / Make Your Event A Movie At Cheap Price.... / Fresh Divas €nt .party On 13th Dec @choices Hyped By Swag D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.