Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Teaching Job; Why Do You Detest It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teaching Job; Why Do You Detest It? (554 Views)

Your First Time In Teaching Job / Why Do Higher % Of Females Detest Aritmetic???? / Admission into the school of nursing, university of Ilorin teaching hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching Job; Why Do You Detest It? by msmon(m): 2:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Teaching is not the most lucrative job to be honest but we often end up having more respect for our teachers more than anyone else.

It has come to my notice for long that people naturally detest they teaching job.

WHY DO YOU DETEST THE TEACHING JOB?
Re: Teaching Job; Why Do You Detest It? by amokeme(f): 3:16am On Sep 30, 2014
msmon: Teaching is not the most lucrative job to be honest but we often end up having more respect for our teachers more than anyone else.

It has come to my notice for long that people naturally detest they teaching job.

I personally dont detest it but I cant do it. You have to naturally have the passion for it cause its not easy and the "take home" is mostly not encouraging for the stress.
Re: Teaching Job; Why Do You Detest It? by naturally: 3:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Teaching refreshes and widens the memory, so why would some1 detest it. I'm not a teacher though, but was once
Re: Teaching Job; Why Do You Detest It? by McWhillion(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2014
I am a gifted teacher but you know the Naija factor, teachers do not get good pays and most times are not respected by the society.
Re: Teaching Job; Why Do You Detest It? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2014
msmon: Teaching is not the most lucrative job to be honest but we often end up having more respect for our teachers more than anyone else.

DIVIDE MY SALARY NOW, GIVE ME HALF OF IT AS A TEACHER AND WATCH ME QUIT MY CURRENT JOB!

For clarity purpose im in a place where many are bribing/praying to join so I dont detest teaching its a way of life to me!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Still On Sale. Call_08080771379 / Selenium Online Training | Online Selenium Training | Training Selenium Online / Pls I Beg You In The Name Of What Ever U Serve..help ME!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.