Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Miley Cyrus Shares Unclad Bathroom Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Shares Unclad Bathroom Selfie (1372 Views)

Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bathroom Selfie / Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Shares Unclad Bathroom Selfie by Marlboro1: 4:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Now that Miley Cyrus is back on her Bangerz tour, you’d think she’d be busy traveling and performing and all of that.
But nope, homegirl is still taking time out to pose for and post topless selfies on Instagram.
The 21-year-old shared this shot, where she cups her boobs and sports runny eye makeup, captioning it: “Me as @skyferreira @cheytom.”

Read more at http://africaonline.cc/?p=5863
Re: Miley Cyrus Shares Unclad Bathroom Selfie by SirHouloo(m): 4:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Are you surprised? Corporate property, what do you expect?
Re: Miley Cyrus Shares Unclad Bathroom Selfie by ancashy(f): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2014
To think I actually loved my children watching her as hannah montana,I keep wondering what happened to u? Is it fame,money,or u had always been like dat?

(1) (Reply)

Soo Funny: Oya Meet Buhari's Daughter Whose Photos Had Nigerians Talking / Photos Of Timaya New Home Interior. Continue To See More Pics / Hilarious Picture Of A Celebrity Ain't Funny At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.