Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look (1226 Views)

How Jim Iyke's Son Changed His Life (Photo) / Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 / 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look by Stellaodoni1(f): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2014
After critics lashed him for using is blonde hair on his campaign poster . He finally changed it . In an interview with Tribune, Tony said he had done it because some youth leaders told him he could use the hair since it was his trademark.

He was actually looking like an albino , this is quite better

Source :http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photo-tony-tetuila-has-changed-his.html

Re: Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look by Airforce1(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2014
grin
Re: Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look by Exjoker(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2014
lalalalala....
Re: Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look by Gboliwe: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2014
What a clown! So he is trying to hide his brand under a cap? For someone who is gunning for a leadership position but can't defend his "trademark" and personality, he is not of age and very unserious

OP, what's wrong with Albinos? Your last sentence is demeaning.

1 Like

Re: Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look by Stellaodoni1(f): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Gboliwe: What a clown! So he is trying to hide his brand under a cap? For someone who is gunning for a leadership position but can't defend his "trademark" and personality, he is not of age and very unserious

nothing actually Hun . Just sarcasm . If any albino is offended . Honestly sorry .
Re: Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look by MisterLongman(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Gboliwe: What a clown! So he is trying to hide his brand under a cap? For someone who is gunning for a leadership position but can't defend his "trademark" and personality, he is not of age and very unserious

thank you very much....... Nigerians and their judgemental attitude......
Re: Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look by Gboliwe: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Stellaodoni1: nothing actually Hun . Just sarcasm . If any albino is offended . Honestly sorry .
I didn't quote you because I expected you to be "honestly sorry" as much as to edit that part out.

Please, remove it. Thank you.
Re: Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look by Stellaodoni1(f): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Gboliwe: I didn't quote you because I expected you to be "honestly sorry" as much as to edit that part out.

Please, remove it. Thank you.
am sorry I am not editing it . Me saying sorry was to cut this short . His blonde hair made him look like an albino when in reality he is not an albino -is not an insult . Most albino's normally has blonde hair .e.g , mr T's red cap made him look like an Igbo man . Am done with this
Re: Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look by ifyalways(f): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2014
He looks quite matured and cute with the fila.

Seems every musician and actress/actors are now going in to politics. All way na way.

1 Like

Re: Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look by DonaldGenes(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2014
Good luck
Re: Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look by Sarimah(f): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
He looks cute..

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry Has 'big Crush' On Harry Styles / Photo: Davido Meets Former President Olusegun Obasanjo / MTN Launches N10 Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.