Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Who Is Better Between Keshi And Saisai? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Better Between Keshi And Saisai? (631 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion / Keshi And Oliseh To Replace Siasia / Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Better Between Keshi And Saisai? by olatayo1984(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2014
The rumor is on for sometime now about NFF recruiting Samson Saisai to replace Stephen Keshi, even Saisai in today dailies said he is more mature to coach super eagles because he had learnt his lesson, he knows where to work on and where not to work on.
My question is this, are we moving forward or backward by replacing keshi with saisai?
Re: Who Is Better Between Keshi And Saisai? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2014
I feel keshi is running on gudluck BT lately he has run out of luck
Re: Who Is Better Between Keshi And Saisai? by barthchuks(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
we all know that Siasia is more tactically and technically sound than keshi, even in discovering and using the right players in the right way and position
Re: Who Is Better Between Keshi And Saisai? by cr7lomo: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Anything for now but Keshi
Re: Who Is Better Between Keshi And Saisai? by nickxtra(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Siasia is more technically sound with a better football charisma. Keshi has only been lucky, now no more luck, things are astray for him
Re: Who Is Better Between Keshi And Saisai? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Each time I remember Siasia couldn't qualify us to afcon 2012 I weep for those glamouring for his return.
Siasia should focus on his siaone foundation and leave our super Eagles alone.
Re: Who Is Better Between Keshi And Saisai? by wordychap: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma: Each time I remember Siasia couldn't qualify us to afcon 2012 I weep for those glamouring for his return.
Well, keshi's about to beat dat record by ruling us out of afcon after 4 qualifying games come October 15.
Re: Who Is Better Between Keshi And Saisai? by Emmysteve(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2014
wordychap:
Well, keshi's about to beat dat record by ruling us out of afcon after 4 qualifying games come October 15.
Until then. Keshi still remains the best Coach in Africa and 14th in the world. Which position is Siasia? If he is that good, why is he still jobless after two year?
Re: Who Is Better Between Keshi And Saisai? by wordychap: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Emmysteve: Until then. Keshi still remains the best Coach in Africa and 14th in the world. Which position is Siasia? If he is that good, why is he still jobless after two year?
Siasia's undoing was not qualifying us to afcon 2012 but he didn't start the qualifying rounds, Nigeria had already lost to Guinea before he came and when he came on, he didn't lose any match n Nigeria played fine attacking football.
Again, keshi's gonna beat d record of ruling us out of afcon after 4 games.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Ranking As Of October 23 / Death Toll Rises To Three, 20 Injured At Akwa-ibom Stadium Launch / Nigerian Youth Oladele Oshobe Debuts For Bulgarian Club Lokomotiv Plovdid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.