Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... (1734 Views)

The Website I Can Download Season Films / Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2014
My best movie is 3 idiots.i can watch it witout stopping,,,epic film wit comedy,tragedy etc

My best TV series is 24hours...that film is epic...

Oya share yours....
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Brimmie(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2014
ilotriouzAY: My best movie is 3 idiots.i can watch it witout stopping,,,epic film wit comedy,tragedy etc

My best TV series is 24hours...that film is epic...

Oya share yours....

Movie - 3 Idiots

Series - Prison Break

I'm watching Scandal for now.
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Brimmie:

Movie - 3 Idiots

Series - Prison Break

I'm watching Scandal for now.

prison break is okay though bt i love 24 hours more
btw av u watched 24 hours,check it out
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Brimmie(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

prison break is okay though bt i love 24 hours more
btw av u watched 24 hours,check it out

I've seen 24.. I 'll give 24 9/10. The -1 is for making the Story too Long.

Prison Break is 10 on 10! Just 4 Seasons.
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by samyale(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2014
I dnt watch series film buh I recently fall in love with SUIT
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Brimmie(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
samyale: I dnt watch series film buh I recently fall in love with SUIT

Mike, remember.. I am here (left hand up) and you are here (right hand down) cheesy - Harvey Specter

I'm in love with SUITS.
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by samyale(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Brimmie:

Mike, remember.. I am here (left hand up) and you are here (right hand down) cheesy - Harvey Specter

I'm in love with SUITS.

...Yea...Am seriously waiting for season five
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Game of thrones
Suits
Pretty little liars
Revenge
Desperate housewives
Devious maids
Twisted
The fosters
The originals
Scandal
Kuwtk
Sherlock
Gossip girl

Not in any particular order.
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Tannie(f): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Movies - Figting temptation,3 Idiots, Slumdog. Millionaire. Find it difficult to choose btw these three.

Series - 24, Gossip girl
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Series: Merlin,House,Prison Break,The Cape, Hercules

Best Movies: The tuxedo,three idiots, infact,all jackie chan Action-Comedies, infact so many movies I cant mention,#TooMany
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Hermanie(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nobody watches criminal minds
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Brimmie(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hermanie: Nobody watches criminal minds

I just looked that on Google. Wow! My type of TV Series. And it was premiered 2005?? Mehn!

Now Season 10? sad

Kindly rate it bro! Before I torrent that sh!!t. smiley
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hermanie: Nobody watches criminal minds

I dooo.. It's something else shocked
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Hermanie(m): 12:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Brimmie:

I just looked that on Google. Wow! My type of TV Series. And it was premiered 2005?? Mehn!

Now Season 10? sad

Kindly rate it bro! Before I torrent that sh!!t. smiley

For me it's an 8 or 9 over 10. It's a great movie for me, the only movie I appreciate more is 24.
Unlike other investigation films, this film has little or nothing to do with forensic science, all they use to get the criminals is by predicting their lifestyle (past, present & next possible attack victim).
The movie basically deals on serial killers, rapists, bombers & once in a while terrorists.
The greatest thing about the movie is that they're not perfect, because they sometimes make mistakes & from season 2,their personal lifes begin to join the story. The main leader of the team lost his wife (divorce), some members of the team have a bit of a shady past, one of them even got hooked on drugs & he's still afraid of inheriting schizophrenia from his mother.

I think you should just give it a try, maybe get season 1&2 first, personally I'm in season 5 but I have no plans of quiting

1 Like

Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Hermanie(m): 12:48am On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Do you like it
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 01, 2014
Hermanie:

Do you like it

I find it scary to be honest.
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Hermanie(m): 12:52am On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Great movie, isn't it
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Hermanie:

Great movie, isn't it

It is, yeah.
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Hermanie(m): 12:55am On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I find it scary to be honest.

What's scary about it
The only thing that bothers me is that I've started profiling my friends grin
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2014
Hermanie:

What's scary about it
The only thing that bothers me is that I've started profiling my friends grin

Hahah me too.

And I suspect everyone is a serial killer now sad
Re: Name Your Best Movie And Tv Series(season Films)... by newguy1(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2014
I have 3 movies dat in 20years time i will still be watching dem
1.lord of the rings
2.pirate of the caribean
3.man on ledge
for series.
1.Game of throne
2.prison break;first 3 seasons

(1) (Reply)

Justice League:throne Of Atlantis(watch Trailer) / War Front - Nigerian Nollywood Movie / When You Are Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.