Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,289 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Hollywood Actress Amanda Bynes Arrested For DUI - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hollywood Actress Amanda Bynes Arrested For DUI (566 Views)

Hollywood Actress Julianne Moore Say “I Do Not Believe The Existence Of God..... / Michael Phelps Suspended After DUI Arrest / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actress Amanda Bynes Arrested For DUI by Lyds4micheal(f): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Amanda Bynes was arrested for driving under the influence on Sunday. The Hairspray actress was stopped by police on "suspicion of driving under the influence", TMZ reports.
However an informed source told the publication Amanda had been using "weed".

The 28-year-old was charged with misdemeanor and held on a £9000 bail before being released later that day.

She was arrested in May 2013 for allegedly throwing a bong out of her New York City apartment window.
And later that year she was forced to undergo treatment in rehab after she started a fire on a neighbour's driveway.
There, the the Easy A star was rumoured to have been a diagnosed with schizophrenia.
Following the former Nickelodeon star's stint in The Canyon rehabilitation facility in Malibu she appeared to have turned over a new leaf.

“Hi everyone! I’m busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda,” she told fans on Twitter.

Lets hope Amanda's recent incident is a one off.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Else Grabbed Vconnect Ram Wow-deal? / Rapper Hacks Ex's Twitter, Calls Her "A Gold Digger" / Between Online Shopping And Realtime Shopping,which Is More Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.