Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. (2186 Views)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Obviously she was corrected for tasting a chunk of it at the wrong time them.......

Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by justi4jesu(f): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2014
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by ifyalways(f): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Lol.

The kind of thing I would have done. To hell with the cake. cheesy

That's a nice cake, btw.
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by Woged2005(f): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Goes to show Kids have emotions and feelings too. They are not just kids but little human beings; adults are just bigger than they are. So when you as an adult punish a kid, yell at her, abuse her, beat her up, force her to do stuff etc remember you are practically imposing your size on her because she cannot fight back. Imagine how you will feel too if a much muscular, bigger person do same to you because he is bigger in size. In general adults relatively do more foolish things than kids but get away with it..they pee on toilet seat and don't clean it, they use restrooms and don't wash their hands, they store p.orns on their computers and phones, they lie more than 100 times a day, they burn food, they are ungrateful, they fight with weapons and massacre people, they riot and burn houses, they steal and loot treasuries, they don't forgive little things, they will do anything because of s*ex and money...etc yet we call them adults.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by pickabeau1: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
^^^ undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
lol the party should still continue with the messed cake. She'll grow up and see the pics of what she did with her birthday cake
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by lanrexdo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lmao
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by Godmystrength: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Woged2005: Goes to show Kids have emotions and feelings too. They are not just kids but little human beings; adults are just bigger than they are. So when you as an adult punish a kid, yell at her, abuse her, beat her up, force her to do stuff etc remember you are practically imposing your size on her because she cannot fight back. Imagine how you will feel too if a much muscular, bigger person do same to you because he is bigger in size. In general adults relatively do more foolish things than kids but get away with it..they pee on toilet seat and don't clean it, they use restrooms and don't wash their hands, they store p.orns on their computers and phones, they lie more than 100 times a day, they burn food, they are ungrateful, they fight with weapons and massacre people, they riot and burn houses, they steal and loot treasuries, they don't forgive little things, they will do anything because of s*ex and money...etc yet we call them adults.
All these because of cake? shocked shocked grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by Woged2005(f): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Godmystrength: All these because of cake? shocked shocked grin grin grin

Not really, but watch closely and see the adult hand that pushed the kid's head down into the cake that caused the tantrum. That's what I'm addressing...the Cause and effects... grin
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by pickabeau1: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Godmystrength: All these because of cake? shocked shocked grin grin grin

I tire....

grin grin grin
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by Mamaflex(f): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
The adult that intend to correct her went too far. She messed up the little girl 's face. The little girl was embarrassed, and had to mess up the cake. grin e be like say I go do same o if na me. Shooor.
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by Kunbee: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na only icing she mess up not the cake it self
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by esteltiarra: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1: ^^^ undecided undecided undecided
why you bend ya mouth like that . No be truthshe dey talk.infact let me join the 3 other people that clicked like and add my own like too.

peke.ahen cheesy
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oh my God! This is so funny grin grin

I have a niece who would do a thing like that, her parents understand her and would not try this kain thing in public grin
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by pickabeau1: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
na u know... make una turn the adult to pikin naa
SAMBARRY: why you bend ya mouth like that . No be truthshe dey talk.infact let me join the 3 other people that clicked like and add my own like too.

peke.ahen cheesy
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by SAMBARRY: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1: na u know... make una turn the adult to pikin naa
if another bigger person do you wetin them do that pikin on your birthday you go happy?

You people just keep forgetting the golden rule. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WILL LIKE THEM TO DO TO YOU. By the way what stops the adult from scolding her after her day. Must she ruin it for her?
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by pickabeau1: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
i dont see d correlation between d op n the rant against adults i referred to

SAMBARRY: if another bigger person do you wetin them do that pikin on your birthday you go happy?

You people just keep forgetting the golden rule. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WILL LIKE THEM TO DO TO YOU. By the way what stops the adult from scolding her after her day. Must she ruin it for her?
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by SAMBARRY: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1: i dont see d correlation between d op n the rant against adults i referred to

in pickabeau's voice "ok' wink
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by pickabeau1: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
SAMBARRY: in pickabeau's voice "ok' wink

Yes o...in sambarry mode grin grin
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by SAMBARRY: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yes o...in sambarry mode grin grin
in that case let me go and spread my designer mat in another place wink

matter settled wink
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by Warfibabe(f): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Trust typical naija mum. Wen dem think how much the cake cost,Dem go beat am on top the Already messed up cake and ban birthday parties for the pikin till further notice. grin grin grin
Re: Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. by pickabeau1: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Carry go...

SAMBARRY: in that case let me go and spread my designer mat in another place wink
matter settled wink

(1) (Reply)

Fathers Who Write Market List: Acceptable In Our Culture? / Domestic Violence: What Do You Think About This Married Man? / Advice A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.