Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,233 members, 7,822,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? (57180 Views)

See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated / Ini Edo & Her Killer Curves In New Photo / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by liksy(f): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-phnrKJbMnBI/VCoJt2uWVnI/AAAAAAABISA/eV-dXVs4NrQ/s1600/images%2B%281%29.jpeg[/img]

The Marriage which was contracted in November 2008 is whispered to have been hopping on one leg before finally crashing over five weeks ago.

A close friend of the actress squealed that the marriage broke down due to very strong allegations of 'serial cheating with evidence' but that the couple who are pretending to still be in talking terms might cite irreconcilable differences.

My source alleges that Phillips Ehiagwina demanded to have back the bride price he paid to marry Ini Edo and his wishes were granted by her people.

Ini Edo and Phillips got married in an American ceremony and the whispers also indicate that part of the union may have also been dissolved.

Efforts to contact Mr Ehiagwina to find out why he collected back the bride price he paid on our darling actress met a brick wall as his American and Nigerian phones were switched off.

There are also strong whispers that a group of ladies accosted actress Ini Edo recently and beat the living daylights out of her.The whisperers say that the reason is that ''One of the girls who is dating a Lekki big boy named Lewa alleges that Ini has been dating her boyfriend for the past 3 years and it was time to stop and face her marriage but unfortunately Ini's marriage was already over by the time they accosted her......''

Ini and Phillip have no child between them.

I wish them God's love as they move on with their lives and pray that they find love again.

It is well!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Lnv2evYuZvw/VCoJt7WGqjI/AAAAAAABISE/Te5lg1E0ZnU/s1600/images.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/09/ini-edos-marriage-to-phillip-ehiagwina.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Sabadon(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
na normal for celebs its their lifestyle

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
I don't believe this...not that its my business though.

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by macklef(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Their lives is a replica of what they act in movies.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by kolubo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ok we don hear

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Kezifils(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Life goes on and the price of garri still intact.

31 Likes

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Airforce1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
I was here

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by mancheeutd(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
careytommy: Make I buy land first
Prime real estate for sale cheesy
As an omo onile, you know what to do if you need Prime Real Estate cool

dude united fans dont behave like this

17 Likes

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by pat077: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
bride-price way don enter voicemail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by 1960chic(f): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Eh ya! It's a pity

And this people don't know that marriage is sweet wink cool

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by leshluap(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okk,,
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by benega: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Video of ini edo being promiscus or.......adonbilivit
Meanwhile in aso villa

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by shizzle11(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
benega: Video of ini edo being promiscus or.......adonbilivit
Meanwhile in aso villa
you no well'o, why you dey insult my jona gringrin

i just quoted a FOOL of an imposter, this is definitely not banega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by adonbilivit: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
nawa...who cooked this story? you forgot to add ugu.

on a serious note i feel for her coz five years is not five days. but if really she was cheating on her husband, then their getting divorced is justifiable.

real bad market. husbands scarce these days. when you find one(husband) try your best to keep him coz buyers (single and searching) ladies out there. and guess what? they don't mind having your husband as soon he dumps(divorces) you.

last bullet: shine your eyes ladies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Eiyaa embarassed embarassed

They should get a better pilot next time. I hope they survived the crash? OP, did that Ini Edo's waist survive the crash?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by ideee03(f): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hahaha, u go fear Jona dancing Shoki na
benega: Video of ini edo being promiscus or.......adonbilivit
Meanwhile in aso villa

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by traffickz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pregnancy or infidelity!

Abortion or acting?

Could these be linked?

Will answer myself.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by sirjohnson(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
See the list of Biggest Nigerian Celebrity Divorces of 2013 and causes of divorce Here, so it not new
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by ayusco85(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
How is that any of my business? After he has finished enjoyin d punny nw him wan dump her.......... Sorry ini

But its still non of my business........

*am tired of sipping lipton tea joor*

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by datguru: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mtcheew, wetin concern me

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by moneybag100: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okay.....I wonder what those men marrying actresses or musicians thinking....so they expect only them to be visiting the place (punany) and still want their wives to be relevant in society?
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Aitee1: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Picshure of them separated/divorce or...u knw d rest na

But then in every rumour there is an element of truth in it

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Alenkakent(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
story
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by seapson(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by alaladakosta(f): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ghost mode
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by dejavski(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
mancheeutd:

dude united fans dont behave like this

Tell him Oh grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by rozayx5(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
another rumour on NL frontpage undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Divorce everywhere. Meanwhile Anita Oyakhilome’s name & pic totally removed from Rhapsody of Realities of October. Read that one Here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.