Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids (1588 Views)

The Best Way To Treat Hemorrhoids For Quick Relief / Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids by onnairaland(f): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
The hospital gave stool softner suppository and suggested surgery which I'm dead scared of.

What traditional or native means do one use? Does d swelling goes away after native treatment? Pls help!
Re: Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids by KellyNicole(f): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Doctors in the house please help.... I started having the symptoms 2wks after gving birth to my 2nd child last month, i dnt know what to do. Am so scared of going to see my doctor cos am tinkin he myt suggest surgery....
Re: Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
It is normal for some women to suffer pile after child birth,try use anusol suppository,I don't know how serious it is,but am sure it will be fine with time,operation may not be need in my opinion.

Hope u get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids by Franchise21(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sometimes, women do suffer pile after child birth. Try doing sitz bath i.e sitting in warm water with salt for abt 20mins three times daily. Take stool softeners. Den anusol insertion. Surgery z d last option

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
I had that after my first,second and third deliveries. Wasn't fun.First time I had it was after my first Baby.The Doc suggested surgery but I was to scared.Take enough water and fibre rich foods.avoid hard meals like EBA for now.Take enough fruits as well.like someone already suggested here,sitz bath.I also used paraffin oil as stool softer and castor oil.Anusol didn't really help me,I used cold compress instead.Avoid constipation.I'm o.k now, without surgery.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids by successking401(m): 5:35am On Oct 01, 2014
onnairaland: The hospital gave stool softner suppository and suggested surgery which I'm dead scared of.

What traditional or native means do one use? Does d swelling goes away after native treatment? Pls help!
do u wish to get rid of it trado-medically?then check my signature
Re: Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids by KellyNicole(f): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Augustbreak: I had that after my first,second and third deliveries. Wasn't fun.First time I had it was after my first Baby.The Doc suggested surgery but I was to scared.Take enough water and fibre rich foods.avoid hard meals like EBA for now.Take enough fruits as well.like someone already suggested here,sitz bath.I also used paraffin oil as stool softer and castor oil.Anusol didn't really help me,I used cold compress instead.Avoid constipation.I'm o.k now, without surgery.
. tnx dear, am currently taking enouf water and fruits, i wl endeavour to buy the stool softener, plz can i take d stool softner or after weaning cos am afraid my baby myt purge as am stl breastfeeding her
Re: Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids by KellyNicole(f): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
euromilion: It is normal for some women to suffer pile after child birth,try use anusol suppository,I don't know how serious it is,but am sure it will be fine with time,operation may not be need in my opinion.

Hope u get well soon.
. Amen dear. kiss
Re: Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=KellyNicole]. tnx dear, am currently taking enouf water and fruits, i wl endeavour to buy the stool softener, plz can i take d stool softner or after weaning cos am afraid my baby myt purge as am stl breastfeeding her[/quote.In my own case,my baby didn't purge with the stool softner.Paraffin oil kind lubricate the intestine.I took 5 to 10ml of parafiin almost every night last thing before going to bed.Again,avoid sweet stuffs,like sugar,juice et.c.I noticed that whenever I took such,it kind of worsen the pain.Also,pepper. Avoid too much pepper.If u can achieve a regular soft and bulky poo.Gradually,it will heal on it's own.
Re: Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2014
All the comment are on point..try eating white onion not the red one till every trace disappear.. I am a living testimony
Re: Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids by isbir(m): 2:17am On Nov 17, 2019
The most effective solution for Pile/Hemorrhoid is Constilease Capsule

CONSTILEASE CAPSULE
Constilease is an herbal products with an evidenced function to improve action of the stomach and bowels (relaxing the bowels), kills bad bacteria, eliminate swelling and pains.

Constlease can decompose bacteria in bowels, activate action of bowels and accelerate easy movement in the intestural muscles, helping defecation, increasing water in the large intestine and soften hard feces.

Meanwhile it normalises skin pigmentation, acne and skin disorders.
Constilease is a new product for constipation. It has been recognized in some developed countries including USA, Japan, Germany etc. Constilease is the only product that relieves syndrome of constipation without using rhubard. Furthermore, it helps women recover their beauty from the torture of constipation.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
Relieves Chronic Constipation
Powerful Anti-Bacterial
Helps to reduce Acne, Pigmentation & Mouth Odour
Prevent internal Haemorhoid (PILE)
NAFADAC NO: A7-0445L

To Order, visit our Jumia store here at https://www./kedi-pile-and-constipation-natural-solution-constilease-capsule-13426172.html?seller_product=1

OR Call 08036882653 to place your order (Only Serious Buyer)

if you have other health issues, call that number for professional advice on how to get the best solution without any side effects

Official Company price is N7,860 (excluding shipping or transport cost)

Call 08036882653 to place your order (Only Serious Buyer or people with genuine inquiry

(1) (Reply)

Nutrition Is Key To Diabetes Management / 10 Benefits Of Sleeping Without Clothes You Probably Didn’t Know / Urgent Hlp:pls Wat Medications Can I Use For Ulcer,it Can B Natural Or Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.