Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) (2684 Views)

How Do Mobile Apps Earn??? (whatsapp,2go & other) / How 2 Change Ur 2go Star Progress 2 Ultimate Wit Jst N5 Sms / Website Account Suspended, Please What Is Next!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
There has been recent outcry/complaints against massive suspension of the accounts of users of the popular messaging/chatting app, 2go.

The primary reason for suspending such accounts as put forward by the owners of the app is the violation of 2go terms and conditions.

While some of the affected users have claimed that they violated no such terms and conditions, others have readily agreed they with, with lots of apologies though.

Against this backdrop, a host of attempts have been made to find solution to the problem. Mails have been sent to the mail address they gave, while some internet gurus have dug into the world wide web in an attempt to establish contact with owners of 2go. All efforts have so far been fruitless.

While 2go owners were quick to lift the sledge hammer and bring it down on its unsuspecting users, they have however failed woefully to establish a means of resolving the fracas. Typical of the Nigerian system of justice if you ask me.

I would like to join others in calling for a quick and amicable solution to this issue. If you however find a solution to this problem, kindly post it here for others.

I rise!

Some accounts have been restored as at 26/10/2014
Re: 2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
2go was a long time ago
its features are moving too slow ti catch up with modern technology.
Re: 2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
My first 2go account was hacked last year and the password changed.
Now, I lost the simcard/number I used to register that account, so how can I get my password back?
I remember the username, since a hacker has changed the password, how can I get the password since I no longer have the number I used to register this account?
The hacker asked for what I can't give to him and currently, we are no longer in touch.

I still care a lot about this particular account because I have plenty dear ones home and away on that account.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you one and all.
Re: 2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
tuhorns: My first 2go account was hacked last year and the password changed.
Now, I lost the simcard/number I used to register that account, so how can I get my password back?
I remember the username, since a hacker has changed the password, how can I get the password since I no longer have the number I used to register this account?
The hacker asked for what I can't give to him and currently, we are no longer in touch.

I still care a lot about this particular account because I have plenty dear ones home and away on that account.

Thank you one and all.
I have that Xame problem too
Re: 2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
tuhorns: My first 2go account was hacked last year and the password changed.

Thank you one and all.

STEPS ON HOW TO CHANGE YOUR 2GO
PHONE NUMBER
1. Visit www.2go.im

2. Check your address bar (that means where you used to put any website name you wants to visit)

3. You will see something like this
wap.2go.im/s /ZZbDjFAIAAihIyvfi/

4. Just add change.php at the back of the slash (/) e.g wap.2go.im/s /
ZZbDjFAIAAihIyvfi /change.php You
can also use the above link i used as
an example if you like.

5. Then Open it, when the page loads, you will see where to edit your number.

6. Once they comfirm your new number by sending you sms, you can then use the new number to VERIFY your account and purchase 2go credits.

1 Like

Re: 2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Martins301:

PHONE NUMBER
1. Visit www.2go.im

2. Check your address bar (that means where you used to put any website name you wants to visit)

an example if you like.

6. Once they comfirm your new number by sending you sms, you can then use the new number to VERIFY your account and purchase 2go credits.
Nyc Buh myn isn't still changing
Re: 2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Martins301:

PHONE NUMBER
1. Visit www.2go.im

an example if you like.

Bro, everything leads back to the page where I can download 2go. I don't get it. Please I beg of you to do it yourself on my behalf please to avoid further explanations that might remain fruitless. I'll provide you with necessary information you might need.
The account is lagas09, the number I used in registering it is 08105803223. And my current number is 08035831274. Please do it yourself for me so I can obtain my password to my favourite account I would be most grateful.
God bless you Sir.
Re: 2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
tuhorns:
Bro, everything leads back to the page where I can download 2go. I don't get it. Please I beg of you to do it yourself on my behalf please to avoid further explanations that might remain fruitless. I'll provide you with necessary information you might need.
The account is lagas09, the number I used in registering it is 08105803223. And my current number is 08035831274. Please do it yourself for me so I can obtain my password to my favourite account I would be most grateful.
God bless you Sir.

Just go to wap.2go.im Once the page opens, click the address bar without deleting the content and add change.php to the end. You will have somethng like http://wap.2go.im/s/ZZBEbCCeiahEgQFJf/change.php Then fill the form and submit. I cant do it for you cos there are information they nid that only u can provide. Best of luck.
Re: 2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) by okitejoseph: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Khaynet:

Nyc Buh myn isn't still changing

try the lessons here http://www.techpent.com/2go-account-registration-get-register-on-2go-v-5-0/

(1) (Reply)

How To Register 'free Domain' And Free Hosting / Rama Navami Festival 2016 / My Bitter Experience With A Nairalander Web Designer Bluefly Design.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.