Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government (1900 Views)

Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card / Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government by NJUWithOfego: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government
--------------- ------------

I was going to see a friend one tuesday morning. Passing by a primary school, I overheard a teacher in a class asking the children, what is 1+1? The children said; ''8''. The teacher said; "Correct". I was amazed at this and stopped. I asked myself, does this teacher know what he is teaching?

From: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/see-what-teacher-is-teaching-kids.html?m=1
Re: See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government by hardbody: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
NJUWithOfego: See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government

I was going to see a friend one tuesday morning. Passing by a primary school, I overheard a teacher in a class asking the children, what is 1+1? The children said; ''8''. The teacher said; "Correct". I was amazed at this and stopped. I asked myself, does this teacher know what he is teaching?

Make your point....
Re: See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government by benega: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
1+1=8 until govt pays our salary
Re: See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government by DopeAngel(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
NJUWithOfego: See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government

mtchewww.mumu. The first time i heard the joke..it was very dry..now you made it more drier.

1 Like

Re: See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government by daxon001(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
DopeAngel: mtchewww.mumu. The first time i heard the joke..it was very dry..now you made it more drier.
Hmm ''more drier''.wat do we call ur own now?
Re: See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government by 100Cents: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
NCMD: RECUITMENT! RECUITMENT!! RECUITMENT!!!

Massive recuitment currently availiable in the Nigera Custom Marketing Department ,we expected to recuit Maximum number of 40,000 staffs approximately,interested applicants should please send Cv,s to the nigeria custom marketing head officier @ onaiwuchristian@gmail.com, or call @ 08164016561 Staffs are entitle to accomodation and welfare allowances.

God will punish you judiciously... Say Amen ..

Packaging your punishment.. loading...

You know say money hard to make, you won chop person own for awoof.

Heeediiot... !!!

You reek of illiteracy. Do you know what it means to employ 40,000 staff all at once ?

No government parastatal in Nigeria will need such staff all at once. Your first folly.

Secondly, as a learner in the arts of 419, what correlation does this vacancy announcement have to do with the President's seal of office ?

Your generational mumuism is of a catastrophic and cataclysmic quantum..

4 Likes

Re: See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
this joke is more stale than a week old vegetable soup. try harder next time
Re: See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government by barackohandso(m): 4:29am On Oct 01, 2014
100Cents:

God will punish you judiciously... Say Amen ..

Packaging your punishment..

Chai!

You know say money hard to make, you won chop person own for awoof.

Heeediiot... !!!

Chai!!

You reek of illiteracy. Do you know what it means to employ 40,000 staff all at once ?

No government parastatal in Nigeria will need such staff all at once. Your first folly.

Secondly, as a learner in the arts of 419, what correlation does this vacancy announcement have to the with the President's seal of office ?

Chai!!!

Your generational mumuism is of a catastrophic and cataclysmic quantum..

There is god oh
There is god oh
There is god oh

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Just Register And Begin To Make Money Online Daily... / Research Project Topics » Free Project Topics » Download Final Year Projects / Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.