Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell (546 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Catholics Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bowing to the image of Mary is idolatery... None of you will be spared gringringringrin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell by yungEX(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
werrin consign u? mofo of life!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Before i forget, jehovah's witnesses will also join them.. Their doctrine is full of heresies gringrin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell by Rich4god(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Just wasted my little MB viewing this thread... Was thinking the op has something new to say... Make I go prepare for divine mercy...

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell by Ubenedictus(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Am bullet poof, nothing to lose fire away, fire away....

I hope you are aware that your statement condemns all Christian who lived between 150-1600...to hell.

I wonder if your "God" is the real God.

On the last day, you may have to run away from heaven after you see Catholics there

(1) (Reply)

Why Curse Is More Effective Than Blessing...! / Prepare To Meet The LORD / You Won't Believe What This American Legislator Did! Guts!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.