Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Infinix Mock Iphone Too? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Mock Iphone Too? (3145 Views)

Apple Unveils Their New Product The Internet Is Right There To Mock At It / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' / Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Dragonking: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lordaweezy:

smh

People that don't mid handle even complain about little scratches on screen how do you justify that

that can be a factory issue that can be solved at carlcare..there is no phone that is perfect even iPhone 6 has issues of bending despite its high price.
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by bobo65(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
timilehing: "class" Like a substitute for international passport or visa to travel?? Your mumurity no get senior

must u comment

anyways judging from ur looks, I don't expect u to know what class means
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by timilehing(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
bobo65:

must u comment

anyways judging from ur looks, I don't expect u to know what class means
Obviously, you don't know what "CLASS" means. If you do, your response to my last comment will be different. I'm using Samsung S5, u're using iPhone 4s & u're bragging about classundecided
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by bobo65(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
timilehing: Obviously, you don't know what "CLASS" means. If you do, your response to my last comment will be different. I'm using Samsung S5, u're using iPhone 4s & u're bragging about classundecided

childish talk
maybe u should start telling us who ur dad is and how many houses he has built
u will soon post a screen shot of ur embarrassing bank acct

done talking with over grown matured dweebs

by d way change ur pic
u look like someone dat cannot afford an infinix phone
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by timilehing(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
bobo65:

childish talk
maybe u should start telling us who ur dad is and how many houses he has built
u will soon post a screen shot of ur embarrassing bank acct

done talking with over grown matured dweebs

by d way change ur pic
u look like someone dat cannot afford an infinix phone
Oh no!! I've involved myself in argument with a fool, now he's drag me down to his level trying to beat me. Learn to limit ur insult online
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Ayomi088(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Meanwhile, there is Affordable MTN data on offer.....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-300

Hop in to find out
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
slinkman: apple should be embarrassed, honestly after going through #bendgate hash tag on IG, i feel sorry for them. they are loosing it grin

Infact, they are really loosing. So sad. Any apple shop you go in most cities in usa after 2pm have run out of stock of d 16gig iphone 6plus especially d gold colour. I really pity them cry grin shocked.

Anyway i have sealed gold 5s for those dat dont want d iphone 6.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Fukup(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
tumababa:

Infact, they are really loosing. So sad. Any apple shop you go in most cities in usa after 2pm have run out of stock of d 16gig iphone 6plus especially d gold colour. I really pity them cry grin shocked.

lol...... Funny dude........ Tumababa, pls I want to order for iPhone 5 but that would be around December time...... Hope you can be able to deliver it to Anambra state?
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Fukup: lol...... Funny dude........ Tumababa, pls I want to order for iPhone 5 but that would be around December time...... Hope you can be able to deliver it to Anambra state?

IPHONE 5 or 5S? I deliver to anywhere fedex can get to.
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Fukup(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
tumababa:

IPHONE 5 or 5S? I deliver to anywhere fedex can get to.
iPhone 5.......Would call you later.
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by slinkman(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
tumababa:

and where did you get this st.upid stat? its all hoax
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 06, 2014
slinkman:
and where did you get this st.upid stat? its all hoax
Red icon shows out of stock. Green means in stock. This is a search for iphone 6plus in the last 1 hour. Any green in view? Now datswhat i call stu.pid and hoax!!

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by softtouch2(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2014
tumababa:

Haaaahhaaa... Apple really "loosing it"...
1. People still queue to get iPhone 6 and 6+ even after the #BendGate...
2. More and more stores are running out of stock daily across UK and EU
3. Out of Stock in US
4. Even China market that love it cheap suck 6-Millions pre-orders as at Oct 5th, ahead of Oct 17th official launch

I'm still waiting for the news about iPhone 6/6+ exploding somewhere in the haven of haters.
Every release came with a story ever since iPhone 4...

Apple is really "loosing it" grin
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by dazekid(m): 4:09am On Oct 07, 2014
softtouch2:

Haaaahhaaa... Apple really "loosing it"...
1. People still queue to get iPhone 6 and 6+ even after the #BendGate...
2. More and more stores are running out of stock daily across UK and EU
3. Out of Stock in US
4. Even China market that love it cheap suck 6-Millions pre-orders as at Oct 5th, ahead of Oct 17th official launch

I'm still waiting for the news about iPhone 6/6+ exploding somewhere in the haven of haters.
Every release came with a story ever since iPhone 4...

Apple is really "loosing it" grin

lol iphone4 #antennagate those daze
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by solomonquincy1: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2014
Pls How do I cancel my order on konga, 'cos I made a mistake while filling the required field order. I ordered for infinix zero 8GB version but really need the 16GB version and the screen protector and flip case. Pls is there any solution for this? Pls help me if any.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Surprise!!get Three Times Of Your Recharge / Have You Seen Freedom 251 Android Phone That Cost N1,000 / You Have Actually Been Charging Your Smartphone The Wrong Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.