Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

See What Her Ex Did Too Her (model Danii Phae) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Her Ex Did Too Her (model Danii Phae) (1506 Views)

See What Nicki Minaj's Ex Did To A Tattoo Of Her / Kendall Jenner And Her Model Friends Perform On Stage At The Cannes Amfar Gala.. / Kendall Jenner Shows Off Her Model Back Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Her Ex Did Too Her (model Danii Phae) by dayopeter222: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-bWdMq7C4ZLY/VCrYu9BjSXI/AAAAAAAABLI/9No-4WnLNmc/s1600/danii.jpg[/img]
Model Danii Phae wrote on her Tumblr page that she was battered by her ex-boyfriend, a struggling rapper named Justin Joseph aka J$tash. Below is what she said happened to her...in her own words.
"This is very hard for me at this moment in my life to express my heart/mind to the world, but I will say these last few months have been the worst months of my life. I was dating someone (J$tash) that abused me verbally, emotionally and physically throughout the end duration of our relationship. Monday morning on September 15th 2014 my life was forever, changed. A person I thought and believed I could trust, whom I gave my love/time/energy to brutally punched me in my face repeatedly with his fists while I became slowly unconscious covered in blood in his brooklyn apartment bed.

"After he was done he told me

Read more:>>>>http://..com/2014/09/see-what-her-ex-did-too-her-model-danii.html
Re: See What Her Ex Did Too Her (model Danii Phae) by Danhumprey: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Well,women love players/bad guys and will readily want to date them,hoping they can change them.

2 Likes

Re: See What Her Ex Did Too Her (model Danii Phae) by SpcAgtOko: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Well,women love players/bad guys and will readily want to date them,hoping they can change them.

Troof!
Re: See What Her Ex Did Too Her (model Danii Phae) by Danhumprey: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Troof!
Meaning?undecided
Re: See What Her Ex Did Too Her (model Danii Phae) by SpcAgtOko: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Meaning?undecided

I have to learn your language. You learn mine too grin

Meaning... Truth cool
Re: See What Her Ex Did Too Her (model Danii Phae) by Danhumprey: 12:24am On Oct 01, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I have to learn your language. You learn mine too grin

Meaning... Truth cool
I'm trying to learn yours na. I'm just used to British English than American English. Even at that,I speak Nigerian Englist most time.

I knew what "troof" mean,but decided to confirm.

In phonetic,'troof' almost rythme with 'truth',so I easily conclude that 'troof' mean 'truth'.grin

(1) (Reply)

It's Maheeda Again [18+ Only] / Things You Cannot Miss In A Lady S Bag. / Top 20 Richest Rappers Alive Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.