Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Van Vicker To Star In Hollywood Movie "Skinned" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker To Star In Hollywood Movie "Skinned" (2288 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Vicker To Star In Hollywood Movie "Skinned" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ghanaian acting sensation, Van Vicker, have finally get a massive breakthrough of his filming career as he starred for Hollywood movie titled ‘Skinned’ with actress Lisa Raye McCoy.

Van Vicker was very excited since he sharing Hollywood screen for the very first time, “The experience, is not very different from other shoots, but I must say; Raye and Avery Williams (Director and co-director) changed my whole perspective as an actor and a director.”

Van Vicker, 37, who is currently in America, said he always gets a very tight schedule that makes him to visit different countries therefore “I am not very stable in Ghana,” ..“I have been very active shooting in different countries and also attending different programs. That’s why I have not been too stable in Ghana, but now I am in America shooting a Hollywood film for the
first time” said Vicker.

Comparing shooting in Hollywood with Gollywood, Vicker said there is a state of professionalism in world’s largest film industry everyone fully recognize his/her responsibilities while working on the set.

Touching the topic that will ever Ghanaian movie industry can approach Hollywood standard, he said "Gollywood cannot be overlooked as he expressed gladness over some key players (directors and actors) of his native country are being exposed at international level.

While talking about the movies standard in Ghana he pointed, “It seems the masses purchase more of the local films in Ghana than the English ones, but outside Ghana, the English films are doing well, it is a matter of time and hard work”

Van Vicker have previously worked in some eminent Nollywood projects, including Paparazzi: Eye in the Dark, One Night in Vegas, the movies have collected many renowned African and International
awards. Stepping successfully in Nollywood and then starring for Hollywood movie is a big milestone
for the Ghanaian actor. We wish best of Luck for his Hollywood career.

http://www.ghanalive.tv/van-vicker-hollywood/

Re: Van Vicker To Star In Hollywood Movie "Skinned" by SpcAgtOko: 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yes! cool

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kiss Daniel “woju” (remix) Ft. Davido & Tiwa Savage | DOWNLOAD / P-square Peter Okoye Having Fun With Family In Their Swimming Pool(pics,video) / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Pictures From His Old Dorm Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.