Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

" An Church Doctrine That Insult A Loving God " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / " An Church Doctrine That Insult A Loving God " (655 Views)

How Could A Loving God Send Me To Hell? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! / Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" An Church Doctrine That Insult A Loving God " by CANTICLES: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
The doctrine of eternal torment by a cruel god who roast his creatures like suya meat has turned many people to Atheism and Agnosticism ... No wonder atheist ranked 3rd besides christians and muslims , and many more are to join atheism ,so far Devil still use dis doctrine to make the Almighty God an hypocrite , who told us to love our enemies but yet roast and torture his own enemies,no wonda so called christians curse their enemy,BAD! Infact even d human government found it crazy to burn a criminal inside the incinerator!The greatest judgement in d constitution is "Death Sentence" (cuttin off from d society)!.....Here is the truth : The most profound fact is that our 1st father and mother were neva warned about such a thing ,if u say dey are warned of eternal torment am callin u a liar&u av Ph.D In lying affairs ! Bcoz such is neva writen in d scriptures !!! God only warned them of a death sentence " in the day thou eat thereof, ye shall surely die" Gen 3:17! Its death ( oposite of been alive Isa 26:14)!
Re: " An Church Doctrine That Insult A Loving God " by CANTICLES: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Once Again , I SAID read the whole scripture and u will found out that no bible character is condemned to such a cruel action, (dont forget dat God has already said mankind will huzzle and struggle till dey die, no mention of afterlife huzzling ( Gen 3:19)) : lets take some example , Scriptures Say Adam "died" , Eve " died" , The People Of Noah's Day " Died" in flood, Joseph brodas " died" , Pharaoh " Died" inside d sea, the isrealites dat brought bad news " died" in d wilderness , Isrealites kill d philistines and dey " died" , Goliath "Died" , King Ahab " Died" , King Saul " Died" ...Judas Iscariot commit suicide&" died" , anaiah&saphirah " died" ! Many more .... Was anyone of dem said to go for extra torture in afterlife ? Nooo , if u say " yes" its blasphemy&uv added to God Word wich warns " Do not go beyond what is written" 1 cor 4:7! Clearly,d penalty for sin is" the wages of sin is death" rom 6:23 ! Death, death!..but d righteous av resurection hope due to Christ Ransom By Our Lovin God (1 Cor15:21
Re: " An Church Doctrine That Insult A Loving God " by edogho(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
just went through ur profile and saw u are new on here. welcome on board mate. welcome to d religion section of nairaland, where reprobates abound grin. b4 i forget, if u're not like me do all in ur power to avoid this section or u risk losing ur faith. that's mi advice to u mate. once again welcome on board.

dis topic has been discussed again and again on this platform, like i said, reprobates won't just see d truth. let me give some scriptures for more thought. Rev 20:14, Acts 2:25-27 And Jeremiah 7:31. so many that i get tired of them reprobates way of thinking grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Removed As Trustee Of Church’s U.K. Branch / Charly Boy,Religion And Mumugiousity” / Pursueing A Secular Career Is extremly Dangerous- Our Kingdom Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.