Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,305 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Paulgrundy(impersonator) Finally Admit IMPERSONATING - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paulgrundy(impersonator) Finally Admit IMPERSONATING (652 Views)

Paulgrundy (impersonator) On Nairaland Versus Jwfacts Paulgrundy(original) / Paulgrundy(yooguyz) Joagbaje's Friend Claim Healing Cancer, Test Rslt Need Invst / PAULGRUNDY 'nairaland Impersonator' Is Yooguyz And Not Jwfacts Paulgrundy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paulgrundy(impersonator) Finally Admit IMPERSONATING by BERNIMOORE: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2014
on this thread paulgrundy finnally admitted impersonating on 19th nov 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/2005674/disscusion-yooguyz-homosexuality#28182170

paulGrundy:

First of all, [size=18pt]I am not paul Grundy[/size]. The real paul grundy owns a site called jwfacts.com

yooguyz Emusan can bear me witness to this on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1921424/where-those-wheelchairs-used-healing/1
https://www.nairaland.com/1990742/bernimore-truthislight-canticles-loveroftruth-biblespeaks

unfortunately yooguyz exposed himself as 'paulgrundy' here by saying that ''Emusan [size=14pt]can bear me[/size](yooguyz*) witness to this [size=14pt]on this thread[/size]'' Because Emusan was bearing witness to paulgrundy's post 'directly', which means that yooguyz was actually using his 'paulgrundy's moniker on that thread, *yooguyz did not say that ''Emusan can bear me witness to this on 'paulgrundy's thread which would have been the right thing to do if he was not the one that 'own paulgrundy's moniker

besides this next post yooguyz claims was just 2 days(registerd on 24th sept 2014, and posted 5:28pm On Sep 26 2014) yet the post reffered to Emusan as his witness even though it had 'never engage Bidam on Nairaland before this post'

paulGrundy:

This is bernimore's truthislight handle giving credence to all watchtower beliefs in his diary, only a witness can do that
Re: REFERENCE by truthislight: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Ok, if this is their beliefs, i dont and cant find anything that is wrong with it biblically speaking

https://www.nairaland.com/1462864/man-shoots-jehovah-witnesses-visiting/7#18632330
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Besides that Bernimore is well known for supporting Jw ideology in this forum, [size=14pt]ask Emusan[/size] and Bidam

Check out how he trolls anti-jw's in thread, in my opinion only a JW can do that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1876439/17-top-facts-u-probably/4#25885370

Emusan's post (quoted by yooguyz as evidence supporting him) followed ''paulgrundy's post directly;

Emusan:
Logically, Bernimore is a JW nothing more nothing less. Though he claimed he's not*.

*i have since responded to Emusan assertion that i am a Jw on another thread giving reasons why i am not a Jw.
Re: Paulgrundy(impersonator) Finally Admit IMPERSONATING by lastmessenger: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Paulgrundy sounds fake.i hate the monitor.
Re: Paulgrundy(impersonator) Finally Admit IMPERSONATING by nora544: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
I feel that he is not a white guy, and not the one whe want to be, look also on his side he is like nigerian romancescamers one day the right face comes out.
Re: Paulgrundy(impersonator) Finally Admit IMPERSONATING by dolphinheart(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pity, maybe he is ashamed of who he really is . A person that impersonate is either not proud of his self or has an ulterior, mischivious motive.
He is worse than a fraudster cus he is impersonating on issues that has to do with worship.
He stole not only d name, but the life, wife, family and child of the real paul grundy. the poor child no know say he get one fake papa for nairaland so .
My advice to him is to stop the Impersonation, apologize to nairalanders and get a better life, one that he will be proud of.
If he does not want people to know him, he can be anonymous, not posting his real name or picture, but to try to be someone u re not is really degrading.

1 Like

Re: Paulgrundy(impersonator) Finally Admit IMPERSONATING by paulGrundy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
nora544:
I feel that he is not a white guy, and not the one whe want to be, look also on his side he is like nigerian romancescamers one day the right face comes out.

Sorry am not a white guy grin
Re: Paulgrundy(impersonator) Finally Admit IMPERSONATING by Emusan(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
paulGrundy:

Sorry am not a white guy grin
White guy mentality grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Are Women More Righteous Than Men? / How To Respond To Failure - Very Inspiring! / Thus Saith The Lord Special 2014 Prophecy To Nigeria - The Cuttingedge Ministr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.