Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here (1572 Views)

Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? / How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by Joel3(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
here we are bringing to you the impossibility that was made possible. Right here you can now make deposit into any bank account or money wallet through MTN, AIRTEL, GLo airtime with our airtime convertor.

Here we offer recharge card convertor that can transfer it into any account of your choice. We charge 20% for conversion charge.

example if you have N1000 worth of air time it will be converted to N800 cash. bank transfer charge will collect N100 so a total of 700 will be credited into the bank account or any mobile wallet.

And also we sell cheap recharge card. At 10% discount. 100 worth of airtime is sold for 90.

You can now buy in bulk and sell through sell and share.

Coming soon.
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Drop your contact abeg
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by sikira247(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Op, please edit your first sentence. Thanks
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by datedoboi: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Anoda way to fraud undecided

1 Like

Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by dazekid(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
wow...30% loss on a one-time transaction...Just wow.

1 Like

Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by macklef(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
datedoboi: Anoda way to fraud undecided
Dont be too quick to judge, some sell 250mb for 250naira, who would have tought this was ever possible?

1 Like

Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by Buchukwu: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
@op i need it badly. Pls help
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by wheesin(m): 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
i smell scam undecided
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by ezeigbo194(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2014
SCAM
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by fr3do(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2014
Nice initiative
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by chezholy(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2014
Nice one
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by darlingnuel(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
30% is a huge rip off!
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by Joel3(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
darlingnuel: 30% is a huge rip off!
is not. Considering those that live in villages with physical cash where access to bank is not possible to make deposit and also transportation cost.

Here we do all the work for you. While you are at home or office. Only send the airtime and 30% cut off. We do not eat the airtime and the only way to convert it back to cash is to sell it back and in cheap and attracting rate.

We are currently working on this and calculating the interest and you too can see that there is not much to gain. We are still studying it and It will been launch very soon. Just stay put and follow the thread.
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Netoc65 #2goface
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by darlingnuel(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Joel3: is not. Considering those that live in villages with physical cash where access to bank is not possible to make deposit and also transportation cost.

Here we do all the work for you. While you are at home or office. Only send the airtime and 30% cut off. We do not eat the airtime and the only way to convert it back to cash is to sell it back and in cheap and attracting rate.

We are currently working on this and calculating the interest and you too can see that there is not much to gain. We are still studying it and It will been launch very soon. Just stay put and follow the thread.
So if someone sends me N5000, probably to enable me pay for a N5000 worth of a product, you'd then collect such a large chunk of N1500, leaving me to hunt for another N1500? undecided

1 Like

Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by reaky(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
darlingnuel: So if someone sends me N5000, probably to enable me pay for a N5000 worth of a product, you'd then collect such a large chunk of N1500, leaving me to hunt for another N1500? undecided
It's a no go area ooo
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by Joel3(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
its not a force. Only for those who think they need to. Selling back 5k worth of airtime without attracting 20% discount it won't be that easy through sell and share.
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by tempem: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Very huge, it's a nice inception, but way too high... I'd rather sell it out to facial buyers
darlingnuel: 30% is a huge rip off!
Re: Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here by chidekings(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
una be thief,30 percent,better i make call with am.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Offering 150MB For 3 Days / Action Game - Download Grand Theft Auto Sanandreas V1.08 Apk + Data + Patch / Jumia Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.