Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Interview Or Aptitude Test; Which One Sld I Go For? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Or Aptitude Test; Which One Sld I Go For? (995 Views)

Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's / Shirt And Tie For A Job Interview Or Together With The Suit? / Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Or Aptitude Test; Which One Sld I Go For? by Slytacus(m): 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
I got a mail and sms from a consulting firm to attend an interview in Lagos on thursday (02/10/2014), for the post of "Loan Booking Officer" in a Bank and later received an sms from a Microfinance Bank in Warri for a written test (don't know the post yet), on same date and time with the Lagos interview but at the moment, I am in Benin. Please, I need an advice on which one to attend? And if I am to go for the one in Lagos, what questions to expect for such post "Loan Booking Officer"?. Please, your advice is needed urgently. Thanks
Re: Interview Or Aptitude Test; Which One Sld I Go For? by insidifyguru: 5:53am On Oct 01, 2014
Slytacus: I got a mail and sms from a consulting firm to attend an interview in Lagos on thursday (02/10/2014), for the post of "Loan Booking Officer" in a Bank and later received an sms from a Microfinance Bank in Warri for a written test (don't know the post yet), on same date and time with the Lagos interview but at the moment, I am in Benin. Please, I need an advice on which one to attend? And if I am to go for the one in Lagos, what questions to expect for such post "Loan Booking Officer"?. Please, your advice is needed urgently. Thanks

Hi Slytacus,the advice on which one to go at this point should be largely dependent on how much information you have. Which bank is it in Lagos? Which of the two,if you are eventually selected,do you think will offer you more job/career satisfaction? etc.

As for questions to expect,you might want to do some research on the JD (Job Description) of a Loan Booking Officer. You can enquire from friends or acquaintances who either work in a financial institution or know a lot about it. Google will also be very helpful here.

You can also read my post here https://www.nairaland.com/1925561/5-job-interview-questions-should to further help you prepare for the Interview (if you do decide to go to Lagos)

I hope this helps. All the best in whichever you decide and Happy Independence Day. #Insidify

2 Likes

Re: Interview Or Aptitude Test; Which One Sld I Go For? by Slytacus(m): 6:00am On Oct 01, 2014
insidifyguru:

Hi Slytacus,the advice on which one to go at this point should be largely dependent on how much information you have. Which bank is it in Lagos? Which of the two,if you are eventually selected,do you think will offer you more job/career satisfaction? etc.

As for questions to expect,you might want to do some research on the JD (Job Description) of a Loan Booking Officer. You can enquire from friends or acquaintances who either work in a financial institution or know a lot about it. Google will also be very helpful here.

You can also read my post here https://www.nairaland.com/1925561/5-job-interview-questions-should to further help you prepare for the Interview (if you do decide to go to Lagos)

I hope this helps. All the best in whichever you decide and Happy Independence Day. #Insidify
Thanks a lot. I will be going this morning for the one in Lagos; I called to know the Bank in question and they said is Union Bank. Thanks and hapi independence to us all.
Re: Interview Or Aptitude Test; Which One Sld I Go For? by insidifyguru: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Slytacus:
Thanks a lot. I will be going this morning for the one in Lagos; I called to know the Bank in question and they said is Union Bank. Thanks and hapi independence to us all.

You are much welcome. Do have yourself a very safe trip and all the best in your interview tomorrow. #Insidify
Re: Interview Or Aptitude Test; Which One Sld I Go For? by EsanEmmanuel(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Sly so na here U dey hide.. Nwanne dz is simple... Call d 2firms... Can any reschedule 4u?? Most of dz HR pple are very considerate. I am followin u nw sef.

3 Likes

Re: Interview Or Aptitude Test; Which One Sld I Go For? by Slytacus(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=EsanEmmanuel]Sly so na here U dey hide.. Nwanne dz is simple... Call d 2firms... Can any reschedule 4u?? Most of dz HR pple are very considerate. I am followin u nw sef.
Oga Emma, both of them refuse reschedule. So, I choose the one in Lagos; I am in Lagos right now.
Re: Interview Or Aptitude Test; Which One Sld I Go For? by oluwanoni: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Attitude test lipsrsealed, jesouxxx......abeg op, do some justice to ur topic.
Re: Interview Or Aptitude Test; Which One Sld I Go For? by EsanEmmanuel(m): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=Slytacus][/quote] wise choice bro... Interview sure pass test

(1) (Reply)

Two Drivers Needed For Immediate Employment At Dolphin Estate. SALARY-45,000 / International Integrated Oil Services Company Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Micro Finance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.