Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Final Membership Call For Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Final Membership Call For Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative (930 Views)

Abuja Youth Farmers Progress Report / Abuja-based Youth Farmers Cooperative Meets Tomorrow. Join Us!! / Abuja Farmers Cooperative Meets Tomorrow. Join Us!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Membership Call For Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative by amarawa: 1:12am On Oct 01, 2014
The Commercial Youth Farmers Cooperative based in Abuja has decided to close its membership at 15 members for now for effective management.
Please note that we are 12 in number now and this is an opportunity for ONLY serious persons to join.
For more info call: 09096660989, 09097070310
Re: Final Membership Call For Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative by amarawa: 1:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Pls note that membership is closed for now. We intend to break into units of 15 as time goes on. The public will be kept posted when we intend to start accepting members.
Re: Final Membership Call For Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative by Titiladeolu(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2014
amarawa:
Pls note that membership is closed for now. We intend to break into units of 15 as time goes on. The public will be kept posted when we intend to start accepting members.

This is a good development,please I wish to be a member of the group....I am a youth that believe in the power of agriculture as a revolutionary tool of creating things that never were,and I believe with my 8years experience in this sector I will be able to contribute my quota.

My email is drtitilade.olu@gmail.com
Re: Final Membership Call For Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative by amarawa: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Sorry, membership is closed for now. We closed at 15 members for easy management. But we are thinking of starting another unit of 15 members since the demand is high. We are meeting on our farm this weekend, Oct 11, another meeting will hold on Oct 27, at Mr Biggs, Wuse 2, by 12 noon., then we can discuss further.
Re: Final Membership Call For Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative by Titiladeolu(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
amarawa:
Sorry, membership is closed for now. We closed at 15 members for easy management. But we are thinking of starting another unit of 15 members since the demand is high. We are meeting on our farm this weekend, Oct 11, another meeting will hold on Oct 27, at Mr Biggs, Wuse 2, by 12 noon., then we can discuss further.

Am I invited for the meeting ?

Please kindly send me an invite

drtitilade.olu@gmail.com
Best Regards.
Re: Final Membership Call For Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative by amarawa: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
You are invited. That is why i am putting details here and you may be lucky to replace any of the first 15. ...terms and conditions apply.
Re: Final Membership Call For Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative by Titiladeolu(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
amarawa:
You are invited. That is why i am putting details here and you may be lucky to replace any of the first 15. ...terms and conditions apply.

Please what are the terms and conditions?
Re: Final Membership Call For Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative by amarawa: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
i) Obtain membership form and submit with N2000
ii) Pay at least N20,000 part-payment of the compulsory minimum N50,000 shares
iii) Pay N5000 monthly contribution

That s all.
Re: Final Membership Call For Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative by Titiladeolu(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ok...Noted

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me. Almost All My Trees Are Diseased. I Feel So Bad! / Agricultural Tools And Chemicals Markets?? / Brand New Tractor For Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.