Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Google's Banner For Nigeria's Independence - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Google's Banner For Nigeria's Independence (1455 Views)

Amazing Artwork For Nigeria's Independence Day / I Will Do Logo Or Banner For You! / Stylegraphix Crazy Offer: Get ur Logo/Banner for just 1k this April !!! (2) (3) (4)

Google's Banner For Nigeria's Independence by mexxy1(m): 6:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence Nigeria!
I just saw this on google this morning and was happy about it so decided to post it here. I hope it's the right section.

Re: Google's Banner For Nigeria's Independence by Psalmpy(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy independence day naija
live on johna
at least if there's nothing to celebrate
Re: Google's Banner For Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 01, 2014
Is this a joke? Kabu Kabu, keke marwa and okada, Is it what 9ja is about?
Re: Google's Banner For Nigeria's Independence by tolugar: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Heeeee

Chie

At 54 na like this we go dey?

Hausa with okada

Yoruba with danfo

Igbos with keke.

All smoking hot.

Heeeee

My chewing stick don fall
Re: Google's Banner For Nigeria's Independence by mexxy1(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2014
chukwuma101: Is this a joke? Kabu Kabu, keke marwa and okada, Is it what 9ja is about?
I'm looking at the smiles on their faces instead. grin
Re: Google's Banner For Nigeria's Independence by tolugar: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2014
For the designer mind.....

Maybe at 90

Buhari will put him on lifetime salary

The Highest Total Sale At Any Art Auction / Drawing Of An African Lady / I Need Your Candid Advice

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9