Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Update Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 To LINARO HALO Resurrection Remix Kitkat V5.1.5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Update Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 To LINARO HALO Resurrection Remix Kitkat V5.1.5 (1011 Views)

Install Carbonrom Android 4.4.4 Kitkat On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 [APP2SD] / Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 To LINARO HALO Resurrection Remix Kitkat V5.1.5 by saeedashifahmed(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Resurrection Remix ROM has been based on AOKP, CM, Omni, Slim, PA and original Remix ROM builds, creating an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your device. Many things that in previous versions of this ROM were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM. This is not an official release by Samsung, but just a custom ROM of XDA Developers. This Galaxy Grand Duos update would require a custom recovery in order to flash the ROM zip file on your phone.

Official LINARO HALO Resurrection Remix Kitkat V5.1.5 ROM Features:

Compiled using Linaro Toolchain
Halo
Active display
Lockscreen Notifications
Application side bar
Omniswitch
Notification panel tweaks
Tiles style
Music Toggle
Pitch Black UI Mode
Camera mods
ListView Animations
Custom system animations
Custom progress bar
Screen recorder
Hardware buttons and navbar options
Status bar traffic monitor
Battery bar options
CRT animations
Status bar brightness slider
Expanded desktop
Profiles
Performance controller
Flip tiles
Theme chooser
Keyboard features
Lockscreen see blur and reduce slider
Show Wi-Fi name
Headset action
Low battery warning
Lock clock widget
Privacy guard
Permission management
Power sounds
Share ROM
Battery mods
Changelog
Lockscreen options and targets
Center Clock/No clock/Right Clock
AM/PM,date and colors
New Wallpaper app
Nova/Stock launcher included
and many more...

Entire Step-By-Step Procedure:

Step 1 - Download LINARO HALO Resurrection Remix Kitkat v5.1.5 Custom firmware and Google Apps for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 to your computer.

DOWNLOAD LINKS: http://idroidhorizon..com/2014/10/Galaxy-Grand-Duos-to-Resurrection.html

Step 2 - Connect and mount your Galaxy Grand I9082 USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.

Step 3 - Now copy/paste the downloaded Kitkat v5.1.5 ROM zip file to your SD card. Make sure the file is in the SD card root (not in any folder).

Step 4 - Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.

Step 5 - Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together. You will get an exclamation mark now. Again, hold your Volume Up + Power buttons. You should now be in your Recovery Mode.

Step 6 - Once you are in ClockworkMod Recovery, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset” Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.

Step 7 - Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”

Step 8 - Now this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From CWM recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.

Step 9 - Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.

Step 10 - Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the LINARO HALO Resurrection Remix Kitkat v5.1.5 KitKat file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.

Step 11 - After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now”
Re: Update Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 To LINARO HALO Resurrection Remix Kitkat V5.1.5 by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Which 1 b dis again
Well ... gud job
Re: Update Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 To LINARO HALO Resurrection Remix Kitkat V5.1.5 by nani667: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oga OP no screenshots ??

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Start Making Cool Money By Selling Etisalat Data Plan / Mtn Zone / LG D10 Upgraded To Android 5.02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.