Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: “my In-laws Ruined My Marriage” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: “my In-laws Ruined My Marriage” (2289 Views)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Blue For Trending Interview / Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: “my In-laws Ruined My Marriage” by ConnectMee: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Ghanaian-born actress Juliet Ibrahim lets us in on the circumstances that crashed her marriage.

The beautiful thespian in an interview with Ladybrille.com attributed her failed marriage to getting married early, family pressure and lies by enemies who did not want the union to see the light of day.

Juliet Ibrahim got married to her now divorced husband when she was only twenty-four years of age, but blamed her in-laws for poisoning her ex-husband’s mind, and using her profession as an actress against her.

According to her:

“My personal failure will be my marriage because I am divorced now… I got married at age 24. We were happy, young people in love but we really didn’t get a chance to really know ourselves. . . somewhere along the line, family members kept coming in saying “oh no, she’s an actress” I will be there and people will be saying all kinds of stuff and sending him messages saying I am in another man’s car even though I was right there with him.”

The actress has since dropped her ex-husband’s surname, Safo, from her names.

http://connectme.ng/gist/juliet-ibrahim-laws-ruined-marriage/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: “my In-laws Ruined My Marriage” by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2014
That's what you get when you marry a sissie as a husband.
A man who truly loves you will surely come your way and marry you.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: “my In-laws Ruined My Marriage” by 1960chic(f): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2014
So, a 24yr old cannot make a decision in life and stand by it. Just keep deceiving yourself and other gullible ones.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Girl That Paid $20,000 To Get A Third Breast [PHOTOS] / Mum Kills 10 Year Old Son To Save Him Fromembarrassment Over ‘big Ears’ / Rita Dominic Rocks Pink To Perfection[see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.