Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! (744 Views)

Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. / Real Camping! (short Story) Please Read / Books And Literary Enterprise In Pre-independence Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by Ray360: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2014
Split the heavens with trumpetous shouts! Let the drums roll to deafening height"_"paint the tall walls with colours of green and white''_"sing the national anthem, deafen the ears of her enemies with the sound"_"let all in this blessed national station joy and merry around."_"clang the joyous Bells and wagging gong to zillion decibels"_"Nigeria, Africa's bravest daughter is 54, blow the brazen merimbals" _"swing her Flag to dance samba to the happy wind"_"of pestilence and disaster, she survived their intertwine"- "put on the green and white regalia of celebration, fasten dancing shoes "_"play the national song! she has paid her independent dues"_"Woe to the boko-haramites!, to ebola and its clique in destruction"_"hell will have them for a meal, they cannot tame our peaceful nation."_"peace, Love, And Unity, Nigeria's eternal 'blessed curse'"_"Terrorism, kidnapping, corruption, bribery oh! This is the end of your course!."_"o' Nigerians, let's dine in harmony, in strength and in oneness like a flock"_"and merge hearts and mights with our national shepherd o' Goodluck."_"shall Religion set an embargo to our unity, peace and co-habitation?"_"muslims and Christians, Eat from thesame national plate, fight not in confusion"_"the tender flowers can not thrive in drought"_"our national bond, the work of heroes past that fought."_"Tongue not words of sorrow and d00m, we will get to the milky and honeyful land and achievement's pinnacle"_" to sons and daughters of Hell, of Bokoharam and 'ebola-haram' It will Be a Miracle."

HAPPY 54TH INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA!
Re: A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by EJanni(f): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is beautiful and interesting. Weldon sir and happy independence day to you too.
Re: A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by Ray360: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thanks Ejanni. Happy independence day too. Do you have a platform where you post your poems?
Re: A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by EJanni(f): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ray360: Thanks Ejanni. Happy independence day too. Do you have a platform where you post your poems?
no. I've not gotten and I would love to have but I don't know how to create that. If you know please put me through. Thank you
Re: A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by Ray360: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2014
EJanni: no. I've not gotten and I would love to have but I don't know how to create that. If you know please put me through. Thank you
okay, well, distance might be a barrier. Are you on any chat app? Fabebook or 2go?
Re: A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by EJanni(f): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Ray360:
okay, well, distance might be a barrier. Are you on any chat app? Fabebook or 2go?
Am on facebook. just send me your adress so we can chat through facebook.
Re: A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by Chuksemi(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2014
Nice poem. I enjoyed the rhyme scheme. Good turn out.
Re: A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by samzi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
nice one sir...
Re: A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by Ray360: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
EJanni: Am on facebook. just send me your adress so we can chat through facebook.
okay. Add Emmanuel Bassey Raymond
Re: A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by Ray360: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chuksemi: Nice poem. I enjoyed the rhyme scheme. Good turn out.
thanks
Re: A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by Ray360: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
samzi: nice one sir...
thanks
Re: A P0em To Mark Nigeria's 54th Independence Day! Please Read! by Sheikwonder(m): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Enchanting...
Good Stuff

(1) (Reply)

Let's Learn Grammar / This Thread Has Been Removed / It Happened In My Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.