Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

You Want To Live A Successful Life? See 5 Key Points - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Want To Live A Successful Life? See 5 Key Points (620 Views)

16 Simple Rules For Living A Successful Life / What Is The Lowest Income A Person Living In Lagos Should Earn To Live Decently? / 10 Hilarious But Real Office Rules To Live By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Live A Successful Life? See 5 Key Points by ferdiklint(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2014
He was standing at the balcony of his rented duplex which is now dilapidated and looks like it's gonna collapse in the next few hours. His parents were out for a visit, his elder brother was inside taking a nap and his younger sister was out to see a friend.
I think he didn't notice me entering the compound as his eyes were fixed to a particular position. Looks like he was deep in his thought, only God knew what he was thinking.
I entered the house went upstairs to the balcony, the dude was still in the exact position he was when i saw him from the gate. I was a little bit startled as i have never seen Johnson being so deep in his thought. I had come to know if he will be able to go with me to the field for a football match. I stood for a while staring at him before he could realise that he wasn't alone. He turned around smiled at me and came for a handshake.

Johnson had been staring at a brand new car parked in front of the building opposite to his. When i enquired why he was staring at the car, he replied ''that car is so beautiful, i wish i could own something like that someday but i know it isn't possible. This car is way too expensive.''

I couldn't believe my ears.
Yes he wanted to own that car, he wished he could ride on such a car someday, but something keeps telling him ''Boy do not dream too much, this is not for people like you, you can never be in such a position, think of something lesser.
''

I believe this is thesame with a lot of us. We aspire to do great things, to make our dreams come real, but thoughts like this keeps discouraging us.
I have been in such a situation, and i sought for solutions, i met people who have attained to the height which i wish to get to [though i hope to grow higher than that], i read from the experiences of great people. After my little research and discoveries, my mode of thinking changed, it is these measures i took that i am going to share with you today. So relax, sit back and make sure you carefully read this to the end. By the time you have practised all the points listed here, you will be feeling successful already.

HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINK AND SPEAK:

Read all about this transformating article here=>http://www.glitzyhub.com/2014/09/you-want-to-live-successful-life-see-5.html

Source: www.glitzyhub.com
Re: You Want To Live A Successful Life? See 5 Key Points by SlimSkipper(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2014
xo i gez wit all ur tips u re livn a succeful nd fufiled life, shey? grin

(1) (Reply)

Read My Funny Encounter With Mrs Folasade Akinyemi… / . / Helpful Guide: What I Learn't About Searching For Jobs The WRONG Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.