Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pls help with good Nursery And Primary Schools In Aguda,surulere. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls help with good Nursery And Primary Schools In Aguda,surulere. (2421 Views)

Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / Best Primary Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls help with good Nursery And Primary Schools In Aguda,surulere. by marcjane(f): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2014
Good day fellow nairalanders,
Please help me list great schools in aguda.
what do one expect from a school to a child. what enquiries should make for a schools.
I've gone to different schools in aguda and all keep telling me they teach Montessori, British,America both the once that their schools fees is below 40kand once that their schl fees is above 80k,they all saying the same thing.
A schl proprietress told me that her tuition is 35k does not mean her school is below standard,that other schools that take above that are scammers, that we parents believe that good schls should be expensive that's why we are being fooled to pay much.
pls help,I know that there are parents in this forum that have kids and has seen a tremendous change .
Pls help I don't want to pay high fees and get nothing in return.
Thanks
Re: Pls help with good Nursery And Primary Schools In Aguda,surulere. by marcjane(f): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please moderator,help me move this to family section.
Re: Pls help with good Nursery And Primary Schools In Aguda,surulere. by Phy017(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hi Marjane.

Please which school did you eventually enroll your child?

I am in same situation like you described and I would appreciate your assistance/help.

Thank you.
Re: Pls help with good Nursery And Primary Schools In Aguda,surulere. by Phy017(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello Marcjane.

I am still waiting for your response.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Approved and Accredited 2015 Jamb Registration Centers in Nigeria / Apply For Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2018 Is Out / Please Jamb Reopen Direct Entry Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.