Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Doctors In The House .i Need Your Advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House .i Need Your Advise (515 Views)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House .i Need Your Advise by tobajetex: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Two years ago l observe that I oversalivate which affect my pronunciation of word and also lead to spitting when talking. I engage myself in teaching job at present and am always embarras when student stylishly use their hand to cover their mouth or even pay little attention to the teaching of that day. please what drug can I use to reduce the rate at which I produce saliva and what advise do you have for me.

(1) (Reply)

How 1 Doctor Saved Nigeria From Ebola Catastrophe / Pill That Makes Farts Smell Like Choco / Ginger Better Than Drugs For Pain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.