Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Jamb 2015/2016: (cbt All Through) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2015/2016: (cbt All Through) (679 Views)

Jamb Result: Jamb 2015/2016 Cbt Result Checker (no Scratch Card Needed) / Jamb 2015: Unilorin, Uniben, Unizik Leads List Of Most Popular Universities / Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2015/2016: (cbt All Through) by eplazza(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Joint Admission and Matriculation
Board, JAMB, has said its
application forms for the 2015 Unified
Tertiary Matriculation Examination,
UTME,
is now available nationwide for prospective candidates, reaffirming that
the examination will be on Computer-
Based Test (mode) only. This was
disclosed recently when Nigerian
Pilot called on the Spokesperson of the
Board, Mr. Fabian Benjamin. He said the registration period will last
between Monday September 15, 2014 and
Thursday January 15, 2015, while the
website closes Monday January 19, 2015. Mr. Benjamin stated that in addition to
the registration fee, candidates will be
expected to pay additional N500 for a
copy of a newly introduced textbook,
‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’,
adding that the Board has made arrangement to provide the book to
avoid the challenge of availability and
piracy and that the textbooks will be
issued at the point of registration.
According to the JAMB Spokesman, the
Board has also introduced a regulated registration format where only our
Computer-Based Test, CBT, centers and
state offices nationwide are authorised
to
register candidates. “The idea of a
regulated registration centre is to prevent situations where
candidates are exploited and to check
impersonation, including other acts of
malpractices”, he said.
Re: Jamb 2015/2016: (cbt All Through) by eplazza(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
eplazza: failure to plan is plannig to fail.
Re: Jamb 2015/2016: (cbt All Through) by eplazza(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
I strongly advise everyone to to remove his/
her mind from jamb malpractice dis
time around. Some sites would use this medium and extract moni from
individual's out of their desperation to
succeed. Jamb has provided syllables in a softcopy nd from my years of experince so far,they never deviate from their syllables.

BEFORE YOU GIVE ANYBODY MONEY FOR DIS JAMB RUNS. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ASK URSEF OR D PESON WHOM UR GIVING THE MONEY TOO THESE QUESTIOS:-
Q1: How does he/she plan to see/get the qestions. There is nothing like "paper leaked" this time around...
Some will tell u dont wory we will register u together with one man so he would be near u nd rite(click)urs 4u.(machinery)
BULLSHIT

Q2: how does the machinery tend to stay wit his computer nd be helpin u wit urs?. U cant swap "papers" or rather "computer". Even if u guyz eventually change seats. what will happen when they come to inspect?. Or do u think that ur machinery is the only person planning such?
Q3: what if the so-called answers come in late? Or wil it come on time?... there is ntin like "pens up", or "time up" or please u have 5more mins....

I strongly suggest dat these my points should be adhered to inorder not to fall a victim of HAD I KNOWN
Remember: A computer's output is based on d typer's input. U dont need to be a computer literate to pass the exam just try nd know the fundamentals. SHIKENA

(1) (Reply)

Cgpa Calculation, I Need Help / Aaua 2014 Acceptance Fee And Registration For Freshers / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.