Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Call This Creativity( Something Out Of Nothing) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Call This Creativity( Something Out Of Nothing) (1128 Views)

Gazzuz Pls I Call You Again... / This Is How The Nigerian Converted A Keke To A Car!!! Creativity At Its Best / Aba Ingenuity-people’s Creativity Rebuilds Banned Okada In Aba To Tricycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Call This Creativity( Something Out Of Nothing) by Abduletudaye(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Today is indeed a unique day and funny enough, we have some unique people too. I stumbled upon what i call creativity(some wouldn't think so) and wished the interlect of this young individual more grease. Taking a look at this fine talent who has the urge to design, has started small and has already started selling designs. Can you imagine! Already selling... Meaning this young man has swiftly become an enterpreneur.

He has plans and will surely upgrade with the web applications such as photoshop and other adobe web tools.

Once again, i buried my head in thought and wondered. While graduates in the country keep waiting for government jobs, here are people already harnessing their God given gift. This guy only does what makes him happy. Instead of being in a state of melanchony like the average nigerian, Mr Crispie as he is fondly called, decided to make use of his leisure to make things worth while for himself.

Belief, Patience and courage are one of the things that drives Mr Crispie. Many people in nigerian nowadays have the belief?? One sets out to create something that he prays to become big and possibly enrich his pocket but no, little ups and downs of life sets in and they're discourage and the dream dies. Patience or perseverance is what most nigerians of today lack. You don't expect immediate earnings from a business and this calls for enough patience.
The elite of recent times lack courage. Non are ready indulge in business worth risks. But here is a guy who has the courage to do so. Let's not make all these sound like a political manifesto but the thing is, we should try to appreciate and nurture our talents the country has for a better tomorrow.

Re: I Call This Creativity( Something Out Of Nothing) by oweniwe(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
The real problem with Nigeria and Africa in extension is dis-oriented education system.....

Ask anyone why we go to school and they'll reply.... "we go to school to learn....to get knowledge"....

The question now is..... The things u want to learn, have learnt or now know about, how was it "discovered"?

Instead of going to school to research and discover new things and improve existing ones, we just start importing whatever product that was made from white people's discoveries and researches.

If u try to be creative and bring up new innovations, the society will discourage you and sabotage your efforts to make headway......

Until Nigeria/africa tune her education system to promote research/ceativity instead of learning, we'l never develop.

Kudos to the kid

1 Like

Re: I Call This Creativity( Something Out Of Nothing) by lonelydora: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lecturers using 25 years old material to teach in this modern world.
Re: I Call This Creativity( Something Out Of Nothing) by Coldplay007(f): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
I call it mediocrity... cry
Re: I Call This Creativity( Something Out Of Nothing) by Abduletudaye(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Coldplay007: I call it mediocrity... cry

Now that's encouraging... sad
Re: I Call This Creativity( Something Out Of Nothing) by 100Cents: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2014
Do you call this thing car design ?

What happened to aerodynamics ? How do you expect a car to move with a Front wind shield positioned at 90° vertical angle ?

He should try again.. Wonder if he is really a graduate as you claim..

1 Like

Re: I Call This Creativity( Something Out Of Nothing) by venatus25(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
100Cents:

What happened to aerodynamics ? How do you expect a car to move with a Front wind shield positioned at 90° vertical angle ?

yes, I agree on what you say, pertaining to the law of airodynamics. but with the spirit of inventions a car can be build with this design with inbuilt functions that can automatically/manually adjust the windscreen angle.

op, keep it up I love this
Re: I Call This Creativity( Something Out Of Nothing) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
100Cents:

While it doesn't make aerodynamic sense, it does make a visual impact.

I would buy such a car (I like odd cars as it is), it will never be for speed display but what we call cruising here.

(1) (Reply)

Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable / Black Smoke To White Smoke and back to normal in my Toyota Sienna 1998-2000 / Warning :- Custom Duty Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.