Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Happy Birthday To Seer Blessed - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Happy Birthday To Seer Blessed (628 Views)

Flavour's New Album - (blessed) / If You Were Blessed By Whitney Houston, Please Share How / Happy Birthday To Duncan Mighty!(ph First Son) - Turns 28 Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Seer Blessed by asgodsaidyahoo: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thank God for His mercies that have been awesome in my life and all the members of AGS all these years. Today marks a new year, a new beginning and fulfillment of God's prophesies as you join me in thanking The Almighty God for this remarkable BIRTHDAY celebration. To all of those that called to wish me a great day, joy will never depart from you. Everyone that contributed to this day's success you will never lack. the God of Israel that elevated my status to IGP and Chairman of the living and death all over the world today will not let you down. Every reproach in your life is over from today, you will be promoted above your equals.

As many that type amen will see a new glory this new month.

https://www.facebook.com/asgodsaid?sk=wall&notif_t=wall

(1) (Reply)

Davido - Owo Ni Koko Lyrics / Exclusive - D'banj Opens Up To Hiptv / Vote For JUCEE On Misclusive.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.